Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"Monstro Secrets" How pros use Insulin with HGH

MONSTRO

Veteran Member
EVO V.I.P.
You have to ways to run Insulin + HGH ( the safe way and the crazy way ):

the smart way:
45min before workout take humalog (10-15-20, up to you)

make a 1 liter shake with enough carbs to cover insulin, EEA's creatine, citrulline, yada yada yada

30min before workout start sipping on this shake and drink about 1/3rd of it (humalog has 15min onset time thats why we start sipping 15mins after injection)

30mins later start workout and start sipping on the rest (2/3rds) of the shake during workout, few sips between sets so its finished during workout. LOTS of sets, pumping, angles, really kick ass and volumize

after workout take asap another dose of humalog and now 2nd shake: dextrose to cover carbs, 60-70gr whey isolate, glutamine, creatine. sip on this shake for next 45mins

back at the house have a LEAN protein meal and some more carbs (rice, oatmeal, potatoes etc)

this method keeps high carbs and insulin strictly focussed around workout and rest of day is protein and bit of fats to keep fatburning going and insulin sensitivity high. NO insulin on rest days

the FUCK IT ALL method:
insulin all day and avery day. base 50-100IU lantus and then on top humalog with each meal

this will get you HUGE quickly BUT it will fuck up your insulin sensitivity, chronicly high igf-1 levels, non stop eating. we call it the dallas mccarver style: growing supre quick like a maniac with no regards to health

hgh i would keep with morning cardio, middle of day and before sleep. AWAY from insulin injections and active time as they are counter regulatory

you can follow what the pros do to a tee but most will never come close to being a pro. essentially anyone can get a pro card these days, it isn't that hard and it has become easier than ever.

Thanks OP... Insulin is just another tool in the toolbox. Just because someone doesn't want to use it doesn't mean it doesn't work. I still recommend it for the advanced. beginners have no business using it.

For the most oart I agree with the original post. Ive never used insulin but a couple very close friends of mine do and follow a very similar protocol to the first method you mentioned and both have had great success

119005563_4362086220499739_23446857147991308_o.jpg

Insulin dont make me fat make me full and dense

View attachment 12374

Insulin dont make me fat make me full and dense

you look great man! keep it up

just remember though, what works for you will not work for others. you have top notch genetics and are using hgh and steroids too, along with proper diet and working your ass off.

insulin by itself will cause fat storage in 99.9% of users that is very difficult to get rid of. that is called survival. that is why diabetics on insulin aren't all walking around 'full and dense' and why it keeps them alive in the first place by dropping blood sugar and causing the body to go into storage mode. just don't want people to mess themselves up

Of course im not here to said people to use the most dangerous drug in our sport ( insulin ) , should only be used by athletes heavy class. Is only used when you go to a level that you cant grow more. Only 1% should use , if you are the other 99% keep safe and grow with anabolics and food and you will look much better.

^^ yes because everytime you eat a carb or protein your insulin levels go up. normal people do not need to use exogenous insulin unless they are type 1 diabetics who cannot produce their own

the american diet is all carbs and protein and frequent eating habits/snacking from morning to night. even coffee drinkers put sugar and cream in their coffee. and the only fats are refined and unhealthy fat sources. so americans have elevated insulin levels for 20 hours out of the day. we see the results of that. to add more makes no sense

you look great man! keep it up

just remember though, what works for you will not work for others. you have top notch genetics and are using hgh and steroids too, along with proper diet and working your ass off.

insulin by itself will cause fat storage in 99.9% of users that is very difficult to get rid of. that is called survival. that is why diabetics on insulin aren't all walking around 'full and dense' and why it keeps them alive in the first place by dropping blood sugar and causing the body to go into storage mode. just don't want people to mess themselves up

Told him that on Insta. Small frame etc but great muscle, thin skin and so on genetics.

Weall know to be a great athlete you need great genetics , and for me most important genetics is what i dont have ( bone structure perfect ) because is the base and the foundation, and off course i never will win a overall because im 5.4ft and tall athletes always have more space to put on mass and stay estetic .
On other hand i have amazing skin and good response to anabolics ( imagine 4ius hgh put my hand so numb ) .And this pictures on stage i dont have money to buy hgh, halo, masteron. just test, trenb and proviron

Thanks OP... Insulin is just another tool in the toolbox. Just because someone doesn't want to use it doesn't mean it doesn't work. I still recommend it for the advanced. beginners have no business using it.

exactly, it is not for the beginners.. even the average gym rat needs to stay away from it.. like you said it's just simply a tool that may come in handy for some people compared to others. we often hear it being regurgitated slin and HGH are a must for growth, I don't know who came up with this steadfast point of view that it's mandatory. here we are decades into bodybuilding and we're still beating into the brains of people to work on their diet, and the majority of people can't get that right..

90% gym athletes fail on the basics , if is not on training or diet is on rest ( at least one of the 3 basics they fail ) so why go to advanced and dangerous level if you dont do the basics right way. Even me i train very heavy and hard , sleep alot but eat and drink water can do much better because its hard to eat so many calories ( over 7k)

Back
Top Bottom