Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"Safest" steroids?

Alexmc

Registered
Hey guys obviously no steroids are safe but if we had to pick a couple that are relatively easy on the body could be in general or something specific like "safest" for hair, lipids, etc. Which ones would be the safest?

Injectable testosterone certainly, oral I would go with anavar or turinabol.

Of course if we can speak of "safest" when using super-physiological and super-therapeutic doses of substances born to treat certain pathologies, without any medical reasons, they are used to increase your muscle mass....

Test, low doses of deca, and anavar wins the oral category. They are the most prescribed aas so there's that.

I mean test on its own at a good dose will be your best bet! Don’t forget SARMS though, side effects 0 and no need pct!

Primo or EQ

if you run test at a TRT dose or lower it is fine. but anything higher will strain everything so not sure why people think otherwise. just run bloods next time if you think it won't

they all have some sort of sides... primo is very light but if you are prone to mpb then it could cause hair issues... test still converts to estrogen so you have to be aware of that... you just have to KNOW and UNDERSTAND EACH compound because they all have something that can cause an issue

Hey guys obviously no steroids are safe but if we had to pick a couple that are relatively easy on the body could be in general or something specific like "safest" for hair, lipids, etc. Which ones would be the safest?
Test without question. Hell I can run it at relatively high doses without it affecting my health numbers at all. I cant say that for any other steroid

Back
Top Bottom