Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"Super-Drol" YAY!!!!!!!!!

~Vision~

PuritySourceLabs Official
PSL Sponsor
Super-Drol for muscle hardness & density

Brought to you by - www.PuritySourceLabs.ru a convenient solution for your one stop'n shop needs,
offering you the broadest selection in Anabolics, Peptides, rHGH and other Pharmaceutical agents..

Euro-Pharmacies is proud of their products which coincides with their expanding role in the anabolic circuit
and their campaign to reign dominance & professionalism over their generic contenders..

We bring to you -
5bCcLpf.gif

R4efrdo.png

U0FBhDU.png
[URL="https://puritysourcelabs.ru/usa-domestic-only/945-superdrol-methyldrostanolone-10mgtab-ep-usa.html"]50 tabs - 10mgs -
[/URL]
Superdrol (Methyldrostanolone)

Methasterone, also known as 2α,17α-dimethyl-5α-dihydrotestosterone (2α,17α-dimethyl-DHT) or as 2α,17α-dimethyl-5α-androstan-17β-ol-3-one,
is a synthetic androstane steroid and a 17α-alkylated derivative of DHT.
This compound was originally synthesized and reconized in 1956 by a research company known as "Syntex Corporation"..
Having no real medical use it failed to make any real statements in medical trials/literature..
It later arrived on the scene as a designer steroid in 2005, thus it's newly decorated name "Super-Drol",
this name was provided by the it's fathered compounding company "Anabolic Extreme"..

Methasterone has a superior reputation as one of the most used AAS orals as of the past decade,
with reports of modest to extreme lean gains in almost record braking time..
In fact, it's highly effective for promoting extremely fast muscle growth while staying lean and dry..
It's trade name derived from the remarkable similarities that it shares with Anadrol.
Users emphasize that it can be equally or if not stronger than Anadrol, dubbing the name "super-drol"..

Super-drol gains: Depending on the users level of fitness and goals, 10mg seems to be the starting point for most while achieving dry lean gains,
some users will increase the dosage in 10mg increments weekly until capping off at 30-40mgs..
Dosages that high can be seen as rather extreme, while most advocate steady, lean mass with a modest dosages of 20mg ED for 4-5 weeks.

Super-drol is commonly used during a lean mass or cutting phase, due to a unique property that is possess,
that is no estrogenic effects , thus no need to stress water retention like it's counter part ANADROL.
However extreme caution should be noted in regards to liver Hepatotoxicty , like all C17-aa anabolic steroids,
is hepatotoxic and can potentially stress and damage the liver.
However, this is not to be stressed as the appropriate precautions can assure a safe and effective cycle with Super-drol..
Liver support supplements should be incorporated, or even TAD-600 (glutathione)

Users should not stack other orals with Super-drol, and alcohol consumption should be nil to nothing..

Take home notes:
Super-Drol will enhance almost any athletes physique and performance with exceptional gains,
Super-Drol is suppressive so the use of Testosterone and/or a PCT protocol will be necessary..
If any user essentially commits themselves to a proper structured diet,
intense workout regimen with adequate rest/recovery,
one can expect drastic changes in his appearance in what seems to be record braking time.

Last edited:
Gained crazy strength by week two on 20mg daily and size started week 3 but week 4 had me feeling strange, like I was being poisoned, so I stopped! But of course did a few more 3 week cycles until it was banned!
Never said I was smart!
All I know is I had retired from the military and had a busy job again, no desk job, so strength wasn’t what it had been.
Because of my shoulder issue I couldn’t push hard on pressing exercises but could on curls and squats, home gym and didn’t have the leg press yet.
Before starting super drol I could work up to 50 pound dbell curls for 8-10 reps and was squatting 335x5.
I knew the drol had kicked in that second week because during my normal arm workout 50 felt light so I kept adding weight and ended up curling 80 pound dbells for 8 reps that day!! On squat day that week I worked up to 410 for 7 reps and stopped there because it felt like my spine was compressing!!
That much of a gain in 2 weeks!!
I am tempted to get more, now 7 years later but I also had labs done the 3rd week of 20mg daily.
Cholesterol had jumped from 190 to 295! Triglycerides 150 to 295!! Ldl 104 to 206!! And HDL 38 to 6!!
My doctor freaked out!!
Also alt and ast were in the mid 90’s!!

I used this shit like a decade ago or more I think it was sold by a company called legal gear or some brand name from a gnc or bb.com or something. Some kid just gave it to me for diet help...

Didn’t think this was actually anything and this stuff not only gave me one of the hardest shut downs ive existenced post cycle (was cycling at the time) but I remember at two or three caps a day this was I think the strongest oral I’ve used to date LOL.

Superdrol is one of the best anabolic agents ever created by man.

As far a composition and making a shift of burning fat while gaining muscle mass at the same time, Superdrol + Primobolan Depot is the best mix you can ever try.

Superdrol is one of the best anabolic agents ever created by man.

As far a composition and making a shift of burning fat while gaining muscle mass at the same time, Superdrol + Primobolan Depot is the best mix you can ever try.
What dosage would YOU suggest with the primo and SD stack, lets say for a somewhat seasoned users all the way up to a long time vet (No beginners)?

I enjoy primo on cruises, however I like high dosages above 600-800 mgs, and for SD, I dry out and get too grainy in it so I avoid it anymore, however its great stuff.. I personally think that these orals AAS in which people referee to them as pro-hormones , are much more effective and stronger IMO compared to what most know as your common AAS orals like dbol, drol, winny, tbol and so on.. Unfortunately Super-drol is the name that it has been plagued with since being synthesized again and "reintroduced" to the world by Patrick Arnold along with his partner Pakhan Boodram after years of being shelved by research and development groups.. That man was a true pioneer!

Let's hear your take so others reads can listen to your suggest..

Back
Top Bottom