Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"What the Fuck are you on???"

BigTurk

Banned
Is the question I get asked by a guy after he witnessed me deadlift 485lbs like it was a sack of potatoes(new PR too--previous high was 465), hold it at lockout for at least 30 seconds and then shrug it 14 times before putting it down...lol

Dat dem var is starting to produce some scary strength....probably could have easily added another 30 lbs too but I didn't want to get too carried away...

So I just did the same thing again for 4 sets dropping back down to 405 lbs and then cranked out 11 deadlift reps at 405 and I saw the dude just shaking his head after that cause I told him I ate a lot of egg whites today...lmao!!!!

HAhahah! Get it Big T! Yeah man I too experienced a surge of strength on Var very impressed by the strength boost more so than the hardening.

Is the question I get asked by a guy after he witnessed me deadlift 485lbs like it was a sack of potatoes(new PR too--previous high was 465), hold it at lockout for at least 30 seconds and then shrug it 14 times before putting it down...lol

Dat dem var is starting to produce some scary strength....probably could have easily added another 30 lbs too but I didn't want to get too carried away...

So I just did the same thing again for 4 sets dropping back down to 405 lbs and then cranked out 11 deadlift reps at 405 and I saw the dude just shaking his head after that cause I told him I ate a lot of egg whites today...lmao!!!!

THAT is what it's all about! Good stuff bro! And btw, next time skip your var dose, and try 40mg Halotestin, and get back to us. No, that's not good advice. I take that back. Wouldn't want you doing that all the time. But maybe once though!

Lol...I hear that halo gives you some rage issues, hahaha...

I'm enjoying my relatively light cycle right now...back up to 500 mg/wk of test and haven't had any type of hypoglycemic reactions at all, and my heart rate is back down to normal...

Lol. Gotta love that strength. I had several guys saying the same thing years ago while i did 32 reps squatting 315. I love anadrol :)

Paying for it now...body is letting me know I went a little overboard...very tired , physically drained, flu like feeling...and I gotta figure out where I'm gonna get some energy cause my wife wants me to put it down in a few hours once kids are in bed...

16jqww5.jpg

Very Nice pull. I pulled 515 at 186lbs several weeks ago on that whey protein. Naw it was the dbol, Hah

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very Nice pull. I pulled 515 at 186lbs several weeks ago on that whey protein. Naw it was the dbol, Hah

Nice!! I really thought about trying for an even 500, but last time I did that where I kept going up after setting a new PR I ended up really jacking up my back and couldn't DL for about 3 months, so I played it safe...maybe will try for it next week...I seriously might start running around the gym "Rocky style" with my arms in the air if I hit it, hahahaha

Paying for it now...body is letting me know I went a little overboard...very tired , physically drained, flu like feeling...and I gotta figure out where I'm gonna get some energy cause my wife wants me to put it down in a few hours once kids are in bed...

SOLID 7-8Hrs SLEEP. The nutrients should be going in ALL DAMNED DAY LONG WHILE AWAKE as well, but you have to SLEEP a SOLID 7-8hrs/night. You're freakish to be lifting this kinda stuff like you're doing, and I'll say Ooh rah, but at the same time will tell you if you're having "flu like" symptoms, you're doing something wrong, meaning OVER-TRAINING... Rome wasn't built in a day, week, or few months... The Italians who are my ancestors built it with evil hard work, but at the same time, evil good rest/recovery or else they gave up as the "norm" did, or they died... You have gifted genetics to be able to train like this, and you need to listen to what your body is telling you or else... I train with an IFBB Pro a few times a month who uses a shade more weights doing deads, and I'm actually shocked a one-time gear user can do this, as what you described is WAY more than what any of us would expect from a guy who's done his first cycle, which has been a "wild ride" from your posts. You must have EVIL genetics, as my arms are 21.4" today, and I'd do well to do what you did bro with the deads, and I've been doing this for 20 years... I'm actually gasping for oxygen after reading what you posted, and I'm 238lbs, 5'11" at 8.6% right now...

Nice! I was pulling just over 500 about 3 months ago at 182 before I got this brilliant idea to drop a bit more body fat. Cut my calories around 600 per day, and watched all my lifts suffer but particularly my dead lift. Said fuck that, started eating more again and worked back up to 460 for a double Monday before my first pin. Can't wait to smash my old prs in a month or so.

my best pull was 585 x 5 at 250lbs. body weight.

That was around the same time I did my 725 x 1 rack dead, from a couple inches below the bottom of my knee caps. :D That was pretty awesome.

Since my accident I have worked back up to 540 x 5, but that was a real struggle.

SOLID 7-8Hrs SLEEP. The nutrients should be going in ALL DAMNED DAY LONG WHILE AWAKE as well, but you have to SLEEP a SOLID 7-8hrs/night. You're freakish to be lifting this kinda stuff like you're doing, and I'll say Ooh rah, but at the same time will tell you if you're having "flu like" symptoms, you're doing something wrong, meaning OVER-TRAINING... Rome wasn't built in a day, week, or few months... The Italians who are my ancestors built it with evil hard work, but at the same time, evil good rest/recovery or else they gave up as the "norm" did, or they died... You have gifted genetics to be able to train like this, and you need to listen to what your body is telling you or else... I train with an IFBB Pro a few times a month who uses a shade more weights doing deads, and I'm actually shocked a one-time gear user can do this, as what you described is WAY more than what any of us would expect from a guy who's done his first cycle, which has been a "wild ride" from your posts. You must have EVIL genetics, as my arms are 21.4" today, and I'd do well to do what you did bro with the deads, and I've been doing this for 20 years... I'm actually gasping for oxygen after reading what you posted, and I'm 238lbs, 5'11" at 8.6% right now...

Before I used anything at all(not even SARMs) I got up to 405, after a few SARM cycles I was up to 465 but I hurt my back after locking it out and didn't DL for about 3 months, so this is my first time back in that range again...

The 11 reps at 405 was just stupid, I knew it as soon as I finished them, but I was feeling it...

I am definitely built for strength...I have naturally wide shoulders and big legs(quads, hams, calves) but I have a lot of issues losing bodyfat, especially around my lower abs...so its kind of a double edged sword...

Growing up I was freaky in a way because I was always heavy and kind of chunky(husky) but I was really fast. I played soccer and was pretty good, but was actually better at football even tho I never played on a team(lots of street football and pickup tackle games)...one of my best memories from high school was when I was playing a pickup game on the school field with a lot of players on the team and I took a kickoff back 105 yards with what turned out to be the fastest player on the team(a CB) in pursuit. He ended up trying to catch me for about 40 yards, dove at my feet and tried to trip me up but missed and I ran another 30 yards for the TD...the captain of the team came over to me and was like "how the Fuck did you do that?? You just outran the fastest player on the team!!" with an incredulous look as if he couldn't believe what he just saw...I also went to a football camp for two years as a TE/DB and covered some pretty good HS wide receivers from all over the area stride for stride...was funny at first cause the first few plays they all were laughing cause they thought I was going to get smoked, but then they were like "damn...big guy can run!!" Lol...

I was about 195 lbs at that point, mostly fat, and had never lifted a weight in my life, but I was always blessed with speed...so if I am freaky in any way that was it

I attribute a lot of my strength to doing heavy static holds(pressed about an inch or two off rack and hold as long as possible)...decline bench, military press, top range rack pulls, etc using some pretty heavy weights...600 lbs decline held for about 8 or 9 seconds, 465 lb military press held for 10+ seconds and around 700 lbs top range rack pull held for maybe 5 secs...it made the top portion of my torso really big and thick..upper chest, shoulders and back are pretty big for my size

Last edited:
[QUOT E=ceo;112231]my best pull was 585 x 5 at 250lbs. body weight.

That was around the same time I did my 725 x 1 rack dead, from a couple inches below the bottom of my knee caps. :D That was pretty awesome.

Since my accident I have worked back up to 540 x 5, but that was a real struggle.[/QUOTE]

That's what you are the CEO. Haha beastly bro

see its bullshit like this that makes me want to go heavy again.. I just dont want to cripple myself when im 50.. but maybe i should take it slower on the increase of weight i feel it in my joints a lot more these days at a mere 27 of age.

Back
Top Bottom