Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Rad-140 powder bioavailability in capsule

Mtnman81

Registered
I am receiving a gram of Rad-140 and was wondering if I can just eat the measured powder? If it has better bioavailability if it is in a capsule? If it has a better bioavailability if I suspend it in a liquid? I can not use alcohol to suspend due to personal reasons. Thank you for your help!

I am receiving a gram of Rad-140 and was wondering if I can just eat the measured powder? If it has better bioavailability if it is in a capsule? If it has a better bioavailability if I suspend it in a liquid? I can not use alcohol to suspend due to personal reasons. Thank you for your help!

i wouldnt buy powder from anyone unless you have a personal relationship with them... you have no clue what you are actually even getting

I understand that completely. I’m just trying to get the answer to my questions I’ve asked. I do appreciate your reply

The bioavailability doesmt change regardless of oral delivery method

If you KNOW it’s real. Sure go for it. It’s not quite as shady as it once was due to changed laws but if you trust the source.

Back
Top Bottom