Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

RAD-140 and SR9009?

JimmyBro

Proficient Brother
Why hasn't anyone on this board done a log of these new sarms yet? They look very interesting. Seems like RAD is like LGD and SR is like GW. anyone know if sarms1 will have them soon?

There are a now several dozen compounds being used for only two purposes. To lose bodyfat and gain muscle mass. When you put it into perspective you realize that there isn't a need for so many chemicals just for these two purposes. After having tried almost everything under the sun, I only rely on about 6 compounds to keep me looking my best and feeling good. That being said, I'm pretty sure the reviews for these new compounds will come along soon.

Jimmy,

I too am interested in these compounds as well, however, I have not located any place that I feel is trustworthy to actually feel confident that I would be getting what I was ordering.

The only place I would trust ordering SR9009 right now is through a division of Merck Pharmaceutical(EMD Millipore) that has the compound available to order. Unfortunately, at a price of $173 per 25 mg, it would quickly become much too expensive to test in any meaningful capacity...

There are other places offering it now too if you search hard enough. I've seen RAD 140 at the equivalent to $60.00 / 30ml at 15mg/ml, and I just ordered some SR9009 at $60.00 30ml at 20mg/ml. Prices are already coming down. In just a few months we'll all know for sure if it really works like they say. My only problem, the real logs I've seen on both products have been inconsistent. If the log is performed by a rep, the log will state it works great, however when the log is independent of rep, not so sure. From what I see, it looks like it may take up to between 20mg to 30mg a day for the RAD 140 to compete well with LGD at 10mg a day. And the SR9009........still not so sure if it beats good ole GW. If it's at least as good as GW I would probably move over to SR9009 because of the cancer scare with GW. I did go ahead and order the SR9009 just to go with my next oral cycle (Anavar or Tbol) along with my TRT. Just keep hoping these SARMS can eventually really compete with AAS.

I know sarmsearch had it and I haven't heard anything bad about them ever. Their just very expensive. I use sarms1 because I feel it's the same quality just better prices but if you have 150 to dish out you can order either of those two from sarmsearch and get a good product. Personally I'd rather wait till sarms1 carries it then try it only because Ibe been using them and I know for a fact their products are excellent.

There are other places offering it now too if you search hard enough. I've seen RAD 140 at the equivalent to $60.00 / 30ml at 15mg/ml, and I just ordered some SR9009 at $60.00 30ml at 20mg/ml. Prices are already coming down. In just a few months we'll all know for sure if it really works like they say. My only problem, the real logs I've seen on both products have been inconsistent. If the log is performed by a rep, the log will state it works great, however when the log is independent of rep, not so sure. From what I see, it looks like it may take up to between 20mg to 30mg a day for the RAD 140 to compete well with LGD at 10mg a day. And the SR9009........still not so sure if it beats good ole GW. If it's at least as good as GW I would probably move over to SR9009 because of the cancer scare with GW. I did go ahead and order the SR9009 just to go with my next oral cycle (Anavar or Tbol) along with my TRT. Just keep hoping these SARMS can eventually really compete with AAS.

Again, I haven't found a source selling it that I trust is selling me what they claim.

There is no cancer scare with GW, they gave the rats 1,000 times the normal dosage. There are plenty of substances we come in contact with on daily basis and ingest that will give you cancer at far lower than 1,000 the normal dosage.

Personally I find that C60 kicks the living shot out of GW and its not even close.

Back
Top Bottom