Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

RAD140 and Anavar

Eccca

Registered
Hey guys would rad140 and anavar be a good combo for a first cycle. Should i expect good gains from an 8 week cylce or do you think they dont combine well. TIA

For males I'm not a big advocate for oral only cycles. ...having said that. ......if you are going to do an oral only cycle with an a variety adding rad140 to it would definitely be beneficial.

I think a great first cycle would be just SARMs. You could try something like the Triple Stack:

Weeks 1-12
Ostarine 25mg per day
S4 50mg per day
GW 20mg per day

PCT - a bottle of HCGenerate ES

I would hold off on the steroids and when you are ready for them do a test only first cycle.

Also, are you male or female? What are your stats and experience with training?

The gains from an oral only cycle won't be quite as good as a cycle where you run a testosterone base but you can still make really good gains and keep them with a proper cycle lay out and PCT.

Using RAD140 in your cycle lay out is very smart. RAD140 was developed to replace TRT therapy in men. If you are going to run an oral only cycle, that is the smartest way to do it.

In this video I explain how to safely run a anavar oral only steroid cycle -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DBrylerLxA

It looks like this -
Weeks 1 - 8
Anavar 40mg/day (20mg AM 20mg PM)
RAD140 20mg/day
A good natural liver aid supplement like N2guard - 1 serving/day
A good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate - 1 serving/day

Followed by a mini PCT to restore natural testosterone production.
4 weeks of the following:
clomid at 25mg/day
nolvadex at 20mg/day
A good natural liver aid supplement like N2guard - 1 serving/day
A good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES - 1 serving/day

I am 37 and low T patient. Stats suck, been lazy the last ten years. Recently changing that. I have a first cycle planned after gym, nutrient, cardio routine is solid.
By all means not starting cycle soon.
Sustanon250 by aspen 500 per week 1-12
anavar50 ed weeks6-12
Hcg 1500 at 1000 per week 1-12
Arimidex 1mg ed week 1-14
Clomid 50,50,25,25 weeks 15-18
Nolvadex 40,40,20,20 weeks 15-18
What do the experts think.
Thinking of everything but sus250 and hcg from tadeas.
Recently been scammed and read up and joined evo. Love the knowledge here
Thanks

I am 37 and low T patient. Stats suck, been lazy the last ten years. Recently changing that. I have a first cycle planned after gym, nutrient, cardio routine is solid.
By all means not starting cycle soon.
Sustanon250 by aspen 500 per week 1-12
anavar50 ed weeks6-12
Hcg 1500 at 1000 per week 1-12
Arimidex 1mg ed week 1-14
Clomid 50,50,25,25 weeks 15-18
Nolvadex 40,40,20,20 weeks 15-18
What do the experts think.
Thinking of everything but sus250 and hcg from tadeas.
Recently been scammed and read up and joined evo. Love the knowledge here
Thanks

Hey man, you should start a new thread with your question instead of putting it in someone else's.

As for your cycle, since it is your first cycle I would simplify it a lot. Just run whatever test you use for TRT (E or C) instead of sustanon. Unless you already use sust for your TRT. 500mg per week is a good dose. 1mg of arimidex every day is way too much though. If you have to use adex I would do .5mg EOD. You will crash estrogen with that high of a dose. Personally I would much rather use aromasin over adex any day. Run aromasin 10mg EOD. Next, drop the HCG. It makes no sense to run it. Drop the anavar also. You don't need it on a first cycle. Especially 7 weeks of a liver toxic oral steroid. Should you decide to use it anyways, you need to be using 7 caps per day of N2Guard for your liver/cholesterol/organs. Lastly, PCT........you don't need it since you are on TRT. Unless I am missing something. You said you are a low T patient so I assume you are on TRT. After your cycle you just go back to your normal TRT dose. So to simplify, this is what it looks like:

Weeks 1-12
Test 500mg
aromasin 10mg EOD or adex .5mg EOD

Then just go back to TRT dose.

Ok sorry for not posting correctly I am a newbie. Thanks for the answer anyways. I was diagnosed with low T a year ago, but never took the bullshit dose of 200mg per month. I honestly believe my low T was due to poor diet, not exercising, stess, etc. Since I am getting my shit back together I feel like I new person. After all of the great advise from this forum, I will hold off for a while, get bloods and just experiment with a sarms cycle. I ran sus as a kid, and thought this was what I needed now, (before learning a lot from you guys). I do already have a full 12 week cycle of the sus250 by aspen, so it's hard to put it to the side and by sarms for the first time!
Thanks again for you experienced opinion
MB
By the way the bullshit dose of 200mg of test per month was test C.

For running a var cycle and following with a rad140 cycle would you run a pct after the var or after the rad?

For running a var cycle and following with a rad140 cycle would you run a pct after the var or after the rad?

you want to run a pct after either

both are suppressive

So if starting the rad cycle basically straight after the anavar should I just wait until the end of that to run a full pct?

correct, but why not use them together?

Hey guys would rad140 and anavar be a good combo for a first cycle. Should i expect good gains from an 8 week cylce or do you think they dont combine well. TIA
15mg Day 30 minutes before workout Rad140 started this on my last week of my tren cycle
10mg x 2 Day Gw50516 used it along with Tren perfect match.
10mg x 2 Day Anavar started this also on my last week of tren
75mg x 2 week Trenbolin A 8 weeks max
300mg Test Cyp 1 every 6 days, 200 mg per week TRT through a doctor at 100 mg of my own.

Omg the results were insane.

15mg Day 30 minutes before workout Rad140 started this on my last week of my tren cycle
10mg x 2 Day Gw50516 used it along with Tren perfect match.
10mg x 2 Day Anavar started this also on my last week of tren
75mg x 2 week Trenbolin A 8 weeks max
300mg Test Cyp 1 every 6 days, 200 mg per week TRT through a doctor at 100 mg of my own.

Omg the results were insane.
On my last cycle did 200 mg TRT test cyp through doctor I added 200 mg test e and masteron e 200mg week. I got so ripped and so big. Those two cycles am I most impressive and I haven't done cycles in 15 years. I'm 49 years old and my body's better than when I was 25.

On my last cycle did 200 mg TRT test cyp through doctor I added 200 mg test e and masteron e 200mg week. I got so ripped and so big. Those two cycles am I most impressive and I haven't done cycles in 15 years. I'm 49 years old and my body's better than when I was 25.
PS no side effects except for minor acne on my back minor though. And no pain on the injection area I stopped doing it in the arms and started doing it in my upper thighs no leakage when done when done right

@Mcloser511 you still on TRT dose? tell us your situation

Back
Top Bottom