Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

RAD140 cycle and pct input

lurifuller

Registered
Hey I am in my 40’s and really excited to run sarms for the first time. I picked RAD140 cause they said it was the most strong sarm and I have been using steroids for 10 years off and on. I am going to do either 10 or 20mg a day. What do you guys think would work for me at my age? I am 180 pounds and 5’9”. my body fat is in the mid teens.

Hey I am in my 40’s and really excited to run sarms for the first time. I picked RAD140 cause they said it was the most strong sarm and I have been using steroids for 10 years off and on. I am going to do either 10 or 20mg a day. What do you guys think would work for me at my age? I am 180 pounds and 5’9”. my body fat is in the mid teens.

20mgs per day with testolone rad is good, add cardazol preworkout and its a perfect stack. 12 weeks of testolone/cardazol, you'll shred up and get strong lean.

Welcome bro , Rad is the base of any sarms cycle and one of the best to put on mass , if your goal is get ripped s23 or s4 .

I'd start 10 then bump up to 20 4 weeks or so into it. Feel it out. I got a lot of suppression at 20.

We did a great episode of the podcast all about RAD

https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-org-podcast-352sarms-testolone-rad140-dangers-and-gains/

Check it out!

Back
Top Bottom