Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

RAD140 dosing too high?

nafit

Registered
A friend of mine Suggested I try rad140 along with gw cardarine in a stack.
he said I have to run to rad140 at a high dosage otherwise it won't work because the cardarine will take the receptors away. He suggested to use 50mgs a day minimum. This dose seems really high though. Any suggestions ask you how to correctly stack this type of cycle/
I’m 26
5-11
155 pounds

he said I have to run to rad140 at a high dosage otherwise it won't work because the cardarine will take the receptors away. He suggested to use 50mgs a day minimum. This dose seems really high though. Any suggestions ask you how to correctly stack this type of cycle/
I’m 26
5-11
155 pounds

Rad140 testolone is usually used around 25mgs/day don't go higher no need. Stick to Rad140 25mgs/day and GW501516 20mgs/day.

Theres no such thing as a compound taking up all your androgen receptors. If that were the case stacking anything wouldnt work which we know it does substantially

I’m 26
5-11
155 pounds

You don't have to do a thing a friend suggests lol

You got to make sure youre not putting too much stress on the body!

Don’t go any higher than 30 mg/day that is the optimal dose.

Back
Top Bottom