Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

RAD140 by itself

Exncuso

I'm looking to keep my sarms cycle cheap this time and I want around rad140 by itself solo
I haven't read anyone who has done this before but I know a lot of guys do it
what kind of results should I expect by doing it this way if I were to do 25 mg a day for 12 weeks
my goals are lean muscle mass and keeping the cycle cheap and lowering the side effects
I'm currently 5'9 and I weigh 165 lbs with 12% body fat
40 years old

I have ran it solo last year. I love this compound but I run it with GW. It’s a great paring.

[FONT=&quot]Dylan gave you a tremendous layout! For the best quality make sure to check out Umbrella Labs or Sarms4Sale! [/FONT]

I'm looking to keep my sarms cycle cheap this time and I want around rad140 by itself solo
I haven't read anyone who has done this before but I know a lot of guys do it
what kind of results should I expect by doing it this way if I were to do 25 mg a day for 12 weeks
my goals are lean muscle mass and keeping the cycle cheap and lowering the side effects
I'm currently 5'9 and I weigh 165 lbs with 12% body fat
40 years old

25mgs testolone rad140/day solo is fine but I would stack it with ostazol m1mk 5 caps for a kick.

Dylan hooked you up! Only use our forum approved sponsored sources like sarms.forsale and umbrella labs!

Just make sure to order from our approved sources!!

Back
Top Bottom