Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

rad140 legit source

Lorgal117

Registered
hey, I'm considering taking rad140 and the source that looks most convenient for me is esarms. what are the odds that what I'm getting is legit, and is there any way to check it's legit before taking. also interested in cardarine

hey, I'm considering taking rad140 and the source that looks most convenient for me is esarms. what are the odds that what I'm getting is legit, and is there any way to check it's legit before taking. also interested in cardarine
They are 100% legit and I use them myself. I'm currently on week 9 of esarms cardarine and my cardio capacity is through the roof.

i will vouch for esarms one million percent brother...

dont mean to be rude in any way but was hoping for feedback from someone other than the two people who usually post about them. unless either of you can reccomend how to get 3rd party testing done?

There are definitely independent third party labs like aktinlabs.com and a myriad others that can and will test samples you send them for sure. The downside is that testing is very expensive (well moreso than the cost of the sarm being tested). If you hang about, I'm sure many others will also offer some input about their experiences with esarms products though.

ok. thank you.. I will wait on that. do you know their shipping times to canada?.site wasnt very clear

- - - Updated - - -

There are definitely independent third party labs like aktinlabs.com and a myriad others that can and will test samples you send them for sure. The downside is that testing is very expensive (well moreso than the cost of the sarm being tested). If you hang about, I'm sure many others will also offer some input about their experiences with esarms products though.

my biggest worry was specifically I heard rad140 gets faked a lot

brother sarms1 has been around for a long time and they have tons of reviews

AWM is our resident sarm's whore and he can 100% vouch for them and he has not a lick of relation to them or the forum. just a smart, hard working vet of the forum whom I would pay very close attention to.

esarms are legit because I am currently running cardarine. Honestly its going to be a hassle finding a third party test. Do your own research and I am sure you will see for yourself!

It's on EVO. Of course it's legit

Back
Top Bottom