Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

RAD140 success stories

Bigdaddyjay85

I used cardarine as an aid to drop from 26% BF down to 16.8%.
Im doing a build musclde and burn fat recomp. Who has used RAD140 in this manner? Id like to get down to 12% by adding mostly muscle but I know I will burn a bit of fat too.
Lately havent been looking at the numbers.. Just did my caliper test tonight..

Im doing a build musclde and burn fat recomp. Who has used RAD140 in this manner? Id like to get down to 12% by adding mostly muscle but I know I will burn a bit of fat too.

I don’t want to call it a pipe dream to get from 17% to 12% because it’s not but you better have a protocol intact.

rad is excellent for recomp... however hoping to drop 5% body fat while adding size is just not realistic no matter what you are using... rad stacked with gw and sr9009 could definitely get you moving towards that but to add a lot of size and drop that much body fat is asking a lot

if you ate in a caloric deficit and crash diet to get to where you are now you also crashed your metabolism. this is why i never tell people to 'eat in a deficit'.. it is wrong and does not work long term.

so it is important to lose fat the right way so YOU KEEP IT OFF. i recommend grabbing 2 of my ebooks in my signature below on cutting and on fasting. it will show you how to lose fat and keep it off

So, apart from the drugs, how was the diet?

Of course diet is going to be the most important factor here.

I think you need to pick a goal or ne more realistic about recomp. You dont add decent amount of muscle AND drop 5% bodyfat....on anything

So, apart from the drugs, how was the diet?

Fasting for 24 to 36 hours sometimes. 1600 cals a day with 60 to 75 mins of cardio a day where I keep my ticker above 170bpm.
Chicken
Fish
Veggies
No more than 75g of carbs a day.
I hope its not a crash diet.. But the fat came off.. Fast

- - - Updated - - -

rad is excellent for recomp... however hoping to drop 5% body fat while adding size is just not realistic no matter what you are using... rad stacked with gw and sr9009 could definitely get you moving towards that but to add a lot of size and drop that much body fat is asking a lot

So far your advice has been working for me.
Take into account that im totally a mezo.
I really wanna use RAD140 and MAYBE Osta for a recomp. I of course use cardarine..

- - - Updated - - -

I think you need to pick a goal or ne more realistic about recomp. You dont add decent amount of muscle AND drop 5% bodyfat....on anything

Advice taken.
What would be a more realistic goal?

Fasting for 24 to 36 hours sometimes. 1600 cals a day with 60 to 75 mins of cardio a day where I keep my ticker above 170bpm.
Chicken
Fish
Veggies

- - - Updated - - -

I really wanna use RAD140 and MAYBE Osta for a recomp. I of course use cardarine..

- - - Updated - - -

Advice taken.

That would be a great combo. Esarms.com is where you want to get everything

Chicken
Fish
Veggies

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Advice taken.

All things being equal your diet did a LOT of the work.

Chicken
Fish
Veggies

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Advice taken.
A realistic goal for recomp would be dropping a couple percent bodyfat and adding 2 or 3 lbs of muscle.

Back
Top Bottom