Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Rad140 vs. lgd4033

Guastey

Have a basic question about the differences between lgd 4033 and ride 140
what is going to be the main difference in terms of dosing and how long I can use them. they both look like very similar products on paper
in my situation I would like to run something for 12 weeks and I'm looking at specifically using 10 mg a day of each
the next step for me would be running something that won't shut me down too. I'm 22 years old 205 lb and 6 ft tall

these both have suppression to them but are not going to be nearly as suppressive as a steroid.. rad is much more versatile and can do so many different things for you.. lgd is very very strong but wont have nearly as many benefits to it as rad.. .it will add more size and the strength you get from both is quite high but rad will be have benefits in lean muscle gain, endurance, fat loss and more.. it is the most widely used and most popular sarm there is..

i would add gw501516 to the stack

for the best quality sarms visit either https://umbrellalabs.is or https://sarms.forsale

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 Rad-140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20
Gw-501516 20 mg day

Dylan has you completely covered on this! For the best quality sarms and peptides make sure to check out Umbrella Labs or Sarms4Sale!

Have a basic question about the differences between lgd 4033 and ride 140
what is going to be the main difference in terms of dosing and how long I can use them. they both look like very similar products on paper
in my situation I would like to run something for 12 weeks and I'm looking at specifically using 10 mg a day of each
the next step for me would be running something that won't shut me down too. I'm 22 years old 205 lb and 6 ft tall

I like rad140 its stronger if you ask me and less sides.

25mgs testolone rad
and 20mgs cardarine gw is a standard cycle with n2guard 7caps ed

Dylan hooked you up! Only use our forum approved sponsored sources like sarms.forsale and umbrella labs!

Make sure you check our umbrella labs or sarms.forsale. They will hook you up.

The only things you can run that are not suppressive would be natural supplements or certain drugs like Cardarine, SR-9009, or Nutrobal. All SARMs will have some degree of suppression.

Back
Top Bottom