Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

RADJAY GW tablets

smie39

Registered
I tried my luck at getting sarms for the first time, decided to try GW501516 Cardarine but I am skeptical if this stuff works. I ordered from RadJay and it came in about 3 weeks which was a while. So far I am getting stronger on this stuff and having some weird sides like itchy nipples. Will update

sarms.forsale is the only way to go man. Sounds like you got scammed

i would be very very careful.. chances are very low you are finding real quality where you are looking... i would be extremely hesitant... https://sarms.forsale is trusted and the top company for sarms and peptides you will find! stick with the name you can trust!!

I tried my luck at getting sarms for the first time, decided to try GW501516 Cardarine but I am skeptical if this stuff works. I ordered from RadJay and it came in about 3 weeks which was a while. So far I am getting stronger on this stuff and having some weird sides like itchy nipples. Will update

3 weeks is ok during covid. Some of the members seem to think stuff should still be arriving quick. Plus you got it.

The itchy nipples makes it sounds like ProHormones

Those side effects youre having tells me you have something eise entirely.

Stick with sarms.forsale

Legit Cardarine should not cause any issues with estrogen at all, so no it does not sound good.

Check out our podcast all about GW Cardarine:

https://www.evolutionary.org/evolut...w-is-not-a-sarm-gw-facts-and-fiction-exposed/

Back
Top Bottom