Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Raising RBC

maximrect

Registered
So friends, I know all aas has the potential to raise rbc count, but do aas like a Anavar and primobolan have a great affect on rbc count like say test cyp? I can't take more than 130mg test cyp a week without crazy rbc elevation and wanna do either 300-400mg primo a week and/or 40-50mg daily anavar. I figure with my hematocrit issues these two aas are my only options!?

The one that's going to give you the most extreme rbc boost is equipoise. Most of the others will be about the same as test or less so I believe.

The one that's going to give you the most extreme rbc boost is equipoise. Most of the others will be about the same as test or less so I believe.
if you already have a pre existing issue like that, then i would not use any steroid... its just not worth it... what rules may generally apply to them likely wont for you and thats not a gamble i recommend taking...

So friends, I know all aas has the potential to raise rbc count, but do aas like a Anavar and primobolan have a great affect on rbc count like say test cyp? I can't take more than 130mg test cyp a week without crazy rbc elevation and wanna do either 300-400mg primo a week and/or 40-50mg daily anavar. I figure with my hematocrit issues these two aas are my only options!?

You missed not using gear as a 3rd option.

I'd say you are better off not using anything. They all raise it

Back
Top Bottom