Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Raising T Levels to High Normal Range

DoItForDale

Registered
I am 20 and have been working out for about 6 months. Recently got my blood-work done and my T levels were shockingly low. Total test @ 450, Free T @ 97, IGF-1 @ 257 ng/mL. No deficiencies in zinc, magnesium, d3, etc. I got my T levels checked when I first started lifting and it was slightly higher then (490 ng/dl). Since then i worked hard to raise my testosterone naturally with supplementation, cleaner diet, etc but I think I have a problem. How would I go about raising my test and IGF 1 to a high but healthy range? No super physiological doses of test, ideally something that doesnt require pct and wont make me lose my hair. I'm thinking of taking mk677 but I don't know what to do for testosterone.

why are you getting your T levels checked at your age?

you are going to stress yourself out more doing it

what we are seeing these days is a destruction of our environment which is causing T levels to be like that for guys your age, that is the new norm. your fertility is also poor i bet, that is why there is a major shortage of that right now

why are you getting your T levels checked at your age?

you are going to stress yourself out more doing it

what we are seeing these days is a destruction of our environment which is causing T levels to be like that for guys your age, that is the new norm. your fertility is also poor i bet, that is why there is a major shortage of that right now

It may be the new norm but I still want to do something about it.

you are supposed to get your test levels checked first thing in the morning and you should be fasted at least 12 hours to get accurate results...

It may be the new norm but I still want to do something about it.

the best thing you can do is stop stressing and obessing over it

i been in this game a long time man. i know your thinking. you should have never even tested your hormones at your age in the first place. now you are getting in the rabbit hole of obsession over it.

the other thing you can do at your age is go get a strong natural test booster. n2generate works.

Not everyone is born with Test levels at the top of the range man. Where you are is fine. My test levels were taken when I was 28 (im 39 now) and my test levels were 500 total (didnt get tested for free).

Like steve said you can take n2generate. I do take this daily and love it. Right now my total test is in the 380-400 range and free test is around 75ish. I can still train hard as hell and gain muscle no problem.

Also like the other guys said if you are overtraining and stressing about test levels you are likely raising your cortisol levels and this will also cause your test numbers to decline.

IGF levels look really good I would be very happy with those. I was at 290 IGF level when I was on 3IUs of really good hgh as a comparison.

What supplementation are you taking to raise test btw?

How do you feel? How is your sex drive? Do you have any symptoms of low T? This should be looked at as symptomatic vs just a number on a report. Some guys function perfectly normal at the lower end of the "normal" range and some others require a higher number. Each person is different which is why the range is so large.

I don't think there's necessarily a problem with your test levels unless you're seeing an actual change such as sex drive or something else

Back
Top Bottom