Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Raloxifene Gyno Cure Sides

Frogznlogz

Growing Brother
Have had gyno for a large portion of my life from being overweight and packing on mass from weights seems to make it look worse because of tighter shirts and I'm at the point where I'm going to get rid of it with either surgery or Raloxifene. The downside of surgery is, well, it's surgery and I'll have 2 weeks of downtime as well as costing about $2000 (I know a reputable plastic surgeon in Mexico). I'm not sure what the cost of Raloxifene is (Domestic is out of stock, apparently) but Im sure I can get a prescription in Mexico. My worry is that the sides will be too harsh (nausea, headache, body aches, diarrhea, weakness etc.) Does anyone have experience using the Raloxifene method or know someone who has? Is it really that bad? Any thoughts would be appreciated, thanks!

I took raloxifene last year and I threw up a lot, like a LOT. I suggest maybe dostinex but I'm no veteran.

Have had gyno for a large portion of my life from being overweight and packing on mass from weights seems to make it look worse because of tighter shirts and I'm at the point where I'm going to get rid of it with either surgery or Raloxifene. The downside of surgery is, well, it's surgery and I'll have 2 weeks of downtime as well as costing about $2000 (I know a reputable plastic surgeon in Mexico). I'm not sure what the cost of Raloxifene is (Domestic is out of stock, apparently) but Im sure I can get a prescription in Mexico. My worry is that the sides will be too harsh (nausea, headache, body aches, diarrhea, weakness etc.) Does anyone have experience using the Raloxifene method or know someone who has? Is it really that bad? Any thoughts would be appreciated, thanks!

Raloxifene is not going to help your gynecomastia a lot if it's not prolactin related. Even if it's estrogenic, that's not the proper gyno cure.

The standard anti-gyno treatment is nolvadex, letrozol, yohimflame topical and time.

You should review this thread:
https://www.evolutionary.org/forums...ionary-anti-gyno-treatement-v3-0-a-27728.html

Raloxifene is not going to help your gynecomastia a lot if it's not prolactin related. Even if it's estrogenic, that's not the proper gyno cure.

The standard anti-gyno treatment is nolvadex, letrozol, yohimflame topical and time.

You should review this thread:
https://www.evolutionary.org/forums...ionary-anti-gyno-treatement-v3-0-a-27728.html

I did read that, which led me to further online research which led me to this:

Raloxifene Vs. Nolvadex

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15238910

This study directly compares Raloxifene’s effectiveness in reversing gyno to Nolvadex.

It was determined that “inhibition of estrogen receptor action in the breast appears to be safe and effective in reducing persistent pubertal gynecomastia, with a better response to raloxifene than to tamoxifen.”

That's why I'm here asking around, I want to make the best informed decision possible, being sick for several weeks doesn't sound like a viable option...

I did read that, which led me to further online research which led me to this:

Raloxifene Vs. Nolvadex

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15238910

This study directly compares Raloxifene’s effectiveness in reversing gyno to Nolvadex.

It was determined that “inhibition of estrogen receptor action in the breast appears to be safe and effective in reducing persistent pubertal gynecomastia, with a better response to raloxifene than to tamoxifen.”

That's why I'm here asking around, I want to make the best informed decision possible, being sick for several weeks doesn't sound like a viable option...

I tried both tamoxifen and raloxifene, I found ralox gave me side effects like nausea and headaches which I didn't expect.
Maybe raloxifene is stronger than tamoxifen, but the sides are not worth it IMO. Nolvadex is much easier to access and much easier to work with.

if you have had gyno pre existing for many years, please do not get your hopes up in terms of using any sort of meds to cure it... im certainly not saying its impossible but in reality, its very very unlikely it would work... raloxifene is definitely not the answer either... i had surgery several years ago and its quick and easy... i am very very happy i made the decision to do it... not only for the cosmetic and physical aspect but also the mental...

if you have had gyno pre existing for many years, please do not get your hopes up in terms of using any sort of meds to cure it... im certainly not saying its impossible but in reality, its very very unlikely it would work... raloxifene is definitely not the answer either... i had surgery several years ago and its quick and easy... i am very very happy i made the decision to do it... not only for the cosmetic and physical aspect but also the mental...

Thanks for the information. I see you understand. 😊 I work in the construction industry and have dealt with plenty of mental abuse which sometimes doesn't go very well when I'm pumped full of Tren and Test, especially when someone grabs my boob.

Thanks for the information. I see you understand. [emoji4] I work in the construction industry and have dealt with plenty of mental abuse which sometimes doesn't go very well when I'm pumped full of Tren and Test, especially when someone grabs my boob.

Completely understand brother. I have a video coming soon on my experiences with the surgery

Raloxifene won't cure gyno but it can help. Alternatively it's better to use nolvadex and letrozole to help clear up the gyno. Surgery might not be required.

Thanks for the information. I see you understand. 😊 I work in the construction industry and have dealt with plenty of mental abuse which sometimes doesn't go very well when I'm pumped full of Tren and Test, especially when someone grabs my boob.

touching someone without their consent is battery. i don't understand how your boss could allow that

touching someone without their consent is battery. i don't understand how your boss could allow that

It could also be considered sexual assault. Unfortunately it's the construction industry and while things have improved, it's one of the few places people can get away with abusive behavior, especially in smaller companies where it's very "clicky" and there is a lot of nepotism. It's not an office setting and the management for a large part came up through the same environment. If you cause any kind of trouble or headache, you're laid off or verbally abused to the point of leaving. I've been at a few companies where black laborers were forced out or laid off asap.

The biggest help to me was packing on muscle and making people afraid to fuck with me.

It could also be considered sexual assault. Unfortunately it's the construction industry and while things have improved, it's one of the few places people can get away with abusive behavior, especially in smaller companies where it's very "clicky" and there is a lot of nepotism. It's not an office setting and the management for a large part came up through the same environment. If you cause any kind of trouble or headache, you're laid off or verbally abused to the point of leaving. I've been at a few companies where black laborers were forced out or laid off asap.

The biggest help to me was packing on muscle and making people afraid to fuck with me.

That's not good, you should report them no matter what. sounds like bad abuse. I worked at a moving company over the winter, the same story I was harassed and abused by other employees. I reported it and was 'laid off'.

Back
Top Bottom