Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Rash on palms of the hands

Neycenar

Registered
I've got a rash on my palms, and it comes and goes from time to time. The last few days have been very stressful for me, and the rash came back. Do you think this could be stress related, of this would be too much of a reaction for just stress? So far I could not find out the physical reason for that, and don't have the chance to visit a doctor.

Definitely stress could be the causing factor – you would be amazed what kind of psychosomatic reactions people can have – your rash would seem like nothing compared to those. So it is perfectly plausible that it is stress related – many illnesses and diseases take place when people are undergoing intense stress. So relax, and check out if the rash will subside.

It sounds like something you're coming into contact with.. it may not be you.. you may be picking up a weight dumbbell at the gym for example that someone has touched with a substance that you're reacting to?

I agree with @levbuterlov

it most likely is a stress response but it could also be an allergic reaction. Did you recently change hand soap? Body lotion?

I'm leaning more toward's it's something that you are coming into contact with.
Especially if this is a Recent Event.

But like Mobster already mentioned ~ see a Dermatologist and get a Diagnosis........................... JP
P.S.
Don't see a Regular Doctor ~ he'll only Refer you to a Dermatologist.

I'm now that old that other old guys and I talk about prostate exams. Trust me it wasn't like this back in the day. But guys, more so than girls, seem to hold off going to see the docs.

Guys - seems like it was stress! Incredible! Things started to straighten out in my life, and the rash is reducing - I did not change anything else, so this must have been stress. Be careful with your lives, and try to relax as much as possible! Stress is horrible!

Back
Top Bottom