Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Rate my Cycle

Trilltastic

Registered
Hey guys,

Weeks 1-11 240 test ew 300mg deca ew
Weeks 10-16 drop test to 205 at week ten add 600 mg mast e ew
Weeks 12-16 add in anavar 50mg ed, tren a 20mg ed
Week 15-16 drop test to 150mg

Caber .5mg ew unless it needs to go up when I start tren
.5 adex e3d, switch to asin 25mg ed/eod to dry out.

Looking to get on stage afterwards 😎

Any thoughts welcome.

I don't care for having two 19-nors in a cycle (even transitioning), but otherwise seems ok. Is it safe to assume you are normally on TRT/cruising?

I don't care for having two 19-nors in a cycle (even transitioning), but otherwise seems ok. Is it safe to assume you are normally on TRT/cruising?
I just love deca so much. Plus last time I titrated deca up 50 mg a week until I got to 600mg. I have extra active aromatase enzymes so I try to keep test low and focus on the other hormone pathways. E2 is bad for me but dht doesn't affect my hair. No noticed sides from deca either.

I came all the way off from all other cycles but after 6 months nolva and 3 weeks hcg restart, I was still in low 300s and feeling terrible. I'm on self administered HRT between 100mg-150mg. Low T runs in my family so that's partly why I started cycling. In talks with my endo to just go on HRT. I never tested levels before but did have terrible anxiety and always had trouble sleeping. 0 anxiety and sleep like a baby after going on HRT dose. Sorry for the long post lol

Fuck I just typed so much and lost my reply. I aromatase more than most so I try to to use other hormone pathways. Deca and mast I've had no noticable sides. I'm talking to my endo for HRT but currently self administered.

Hey guys,

Weeks 1-11 240 test ew 300mg deca ew
Weeks 10-16 drop test to 205 at week ten add 600 mg mast e ew
Weeks 12-16 add in anavar 50mg ed, tren a 20mg ed
Week 15-16 drop test to 150mg

Caber .5mg ew unless it needs to go up when I start tren
.5 adex e3d, switch to asin 25mg ed/eod to dry out.

Looking to get on stage afterwards 😎

Any thoughts welcome.

What's the purpose of the cycle?

What's the purpose of the cycle?

I've been bodybuilding consistently for 11 years and cycling for 4. Never felt good enough to be on stage. Last cycle I felt like I could have done it with my test/deca/mast cycle, however I was coming from a lumbar disc injury and on Lyrica, spinal epidurals, and other pharma so I gained a lot of fat while I was off cycle. But I did love the look I had towards the end.

Realistically I wouldn't have done well on stage imo.
Last cycle I recomped from 250 to 232 and after pct I maintained 225. It's aimed to kinda be a bulking cycle that turns into a cut. But deca is mainly in there for joint support before I start pulling water and really focusing on getting lean.

run it like this:

Tren 250mg a week
deca 400mg a week
no test
25mg a week proviron

i would like to see some real world evidence that mixing tren and deca is 'bad'. seems like it is just forum parroting. they are actually excellent together, probably the best yin and yang effect of any steroid stack in existance

run it like this:

Tren 250mg a week
deca 400mg a week
no test
25mg a week proviron

i would like to see some real world evidence that mixing tren and deca is 'bad'. seems like it is just forum parroting. they are actually excellent together, probably the best yin and yang effect of any steroid stack in existance

First time using tren. I have plenty to do your suggested dose, though I'm going to start with 20mg ed so I can gauge sides. My thinking is that tren probably binds to the AR receptor more than deca but I haven't done the research.

I definitely love deca and mast together. Makes you feel like a king, lol

I was going to start last year but my back injury I mentioned above set me back quite a bit as I couldn't even do cardio. Lol

Back
Top Bottom