Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Rate my physique

looking good.. now don't fuck it up hopping on steroids at your age

Very solid physique at 22.

But obviously a steroid physique.
All the fake natty's/movies/instagram gives people a false idea of what's achieved naturally.

At your level and if wanting to compete my guess the next step is gaining proper instruction from a professional personal trainer with university level credentials. Not just the personal trainer at the gym.
That would cost $$$. My sister was paying to see a trainer with a phd.

Look at any sport, swimming, basketball, the outstanding ones ahieving close to Olympic level have serious trainers.
My cousin was a split second off qualifying for the Olympics in swimming the other year. But she's been swimming her entire life. Would wake up at 4am. Like next level commitment. And even then after a lifetime of commitment and absurb amount of money her parents paid for her lessons, there is always somone else better.

toooo late now

lol i figured. i mean lets be honest you aren't going to look like that after 3 years of lifting at 22 without using steroids, good or great genetics and somewhat knowing what you are doing.

however the real question is where will you be at 30, 35, 40, 45, 50? those are the PRIME years of a mans life. are you going to have money in the bank? a career you invested in? a paid off house? drive a nice car, and be dating or married to high quality chicks? or will you be just a meathead with big muscles who is broke and picking up odd jobs that you hate everyday? nobody cares when you are 40 how muscular you are the way they do at 22

Very solid physique at 22.

But obviously a steroid physique.
All the fake natty's/movies/instagram gives people a false idea of what's achieved naturally.

At your level and if wanting to compete my guess the next step is gaining proper instruction from a professional personal trainer with university level credentials. Not just the personal trainer at the gym.
That would cost $$$. My sister was paying to see a trainer with a phd.

Look at any sport, swimming, basketball, the outstanding ones ahieving close to Olympic level have serious trainers.
My cousin was a split second off qualifying for the Olympics in swimming the other year. But she's been swimming her entire life. Would wake up at 4am. Like next level commitment. And even then after a lifetime of commitment and absurb amount of money her parents paid for her lessons, there is always somone else better.

True, agree with everyhting

- - - Updated - - -

lol i figured. i mean lets be honest you aren't going to look like that after 3 years of lifting at 22 without using steroids, good or great genetics and somewhat knowing what you are doing.

however the real question is where will you be at 30, 35, 40, 45, 50? those are the PRIME years of a mans life. are you going to have money in the bank? a career you invested in? a paid off house? drive a nice car, and be dating or married to high quality chicks? or will you be just a meathead with big muscles who is broke and picking up odd jobs that you hate everyday? nobody cares when you are 40 how muscular you are the way they do at 22

Yep, been cycling for year now from august.
Well pretty much working as a carte chef so like no worries about the job because yeah agree dont wanna be useless middle age meathead lmao who has no plan for future.

Very good for a young age. You need more thickness in your back. It's plenty wide but has very little definition and doesn't pop. I'd be rowing the shit out of that back. Arms could use some work too. Not being critical...just giving you the advise you are looking for.

Best of luck to you.

Very good for a young age. You need more thickness in your back. It's plenty wide but has very little definition and doesn't pop. I'd be rowing the shit out of that back. Arms could use some work too. Not being critical...just giving you the advise you are looking for.

Best of luck to you.
Thank you!
Been doing now back more harder yes, need that mass :)))
Same with arms

Thanks

You have a great physique to build on. My issue is you starting juice too early, but that's a decision obviously you made and are fine with. The problem is in 10 years or actually likely much less, you will have to run so much gear to make any progress, that it will be insanely dangerous and risky. And you'll still be really young. Once you start, theres no turning back, and the doses just keep climbing and climbing if you want to keep gaining. I waited til 35 to use anything. Now at 45 that's where I'm at. I won't use what it takes to progress beyond where I'm at now. I'm not comfortable with that level of risk, so now I mostly maintain

Back
Top Bottom