bannednutrition.com

Thread: Reacting to different compounds

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Reacting to different compounds

I am curious to see how others react to certain compounds.

With any steroid at any mg. I have never had bad side effects. I have never needed to run anything during cycle to keep side effects away either. No problems with bloating, no estrogen problems, no progesterone problems. And i recover very fast no matter the duration of cycle or how heavy the cycle.

During the cycle i decide by lab results. If i have to run Pct or not. If i run pct i recover with in 2 to 3 weeks. If not i still recover with in a months time with no pct meds.

Trenbolone - I can run it with no Test. I get no side effects and recover fast. Great Results, strength, cut, big and vascular.

Testosterone - I get water retenton very little. No estrogen problems. Good size gains, but no strength gains.

Anadrol - No problems with blood pressure. I get really strong, and can gain some good weight, but this is the 1 drug i lose most of my results from. But if i follow up with a Testosterone Prop cycle i do not lose much.

Tbol, winny, var, i get no sides at all. I do gain some vascularity, but that is really it. I do not notice much from these drugs at all.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    everyone is different on what they can and cannot tolerate...

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    As Dylan said, this is going to be different for everyone. I haven't really had issues with any compound, but I do run recommended ancillaries.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I'm like PON in that I've done all I needed to do. Usual slight ball shrinkage (no issues with them returning after). No high cycles, no B&C.

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    who made the rules that you must do this or that with steroids? running test with tren? i have been against doing that for years so it isn't anything magical and you like it better because you aren't abusing steroids as much
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutter, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Itís super hard to predict what will happen from certain compounds as everyone is different.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I say just worry about yourself. When it comes to drugs not everyone reacts the same.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Everyone is different man. I dont agree with how others run things while some I do and many dont agree with how I run things while others do.

Aussie VIP
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Tren with no test for most would be bad. But I guess there are exceptions.

Reason being is tren doesn't aromatise but it will lower Ur natty test which will then lead to less estrogen conversion and low estrogen symptoms. Unless u used tren with say 1500iu hcg twice a week and no test that would be OK.

But yeh everyone is different, so what works for some won't work for others.

If everyone reacted exactly the same, then everyone could just follow one blanket protocol and everyone would be big.
    Its the figuring out what works for u is the hard part.