Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Real or fake anavar

gwbryant1

Registered
Bought balkan pharm var from domestic supply. Bought 4 sheets of 25, didn't come in box, just separate sheets. roidtest results showed the colors matched dbol, not var. thoughts?

where are all the pictures, tests etc... you need to have all that info before making a post like this...

True, good point. here are some pics. let me be clear, I had a great experience w/ DS. one of the more reputable places from what I've seen. I don't think they would sell fakes. I just was confused because of the test result, that's all

569C5117-F150-4C0B-894B-0EE3D3D12170.jpg

this is it

- - - Updated - - -

True, good point. here are some pics. let me be clear, I had a great experience w/ DS. one of the more reputable places from what I've seen. I don't think they would sell fakes. I just was confused because of the test result, that's all

0A1D9DE8-3B30-4A44-9C20-BEDD89D8CD6C.jpg

Bought balkan pharm var from domestic supply. Bought 4 sheets of 25, didn't come in box, just separate sheets. roidtest results showed the colors matched dbol, not var. thoughts?

I hope you have actual proof of these allegations? Why would you not message a rep privately and get the issue handled properly? This is not the right way to go about this.

I am waiting for my replies/pictures to be posted. I reiterate, I am not at all knocking domestic supply. my experience with them was nothing short of amazing. he was very professional and responsive. maybe I shouldn't have said the source that I got them from. I am simply curious why the anavar would test as being dbol, and if that's ever happened to anyone, that's all.

- - - Updated - - -

569C5117-F150-4C0B-894B-0EE3D3D12170.jpg

this is what it looked like

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

F26F2DA0-7864-494F-8706-460EE748A0E2.jpg

this

these roidtests online are scams. they are rarely accurate. we had a guy a few months back post up his results with his gear with 3 different tests which got 3 different answers. i would ask for my money back from whoever sold you that roid test

the way you would know if var is really dbol is simple. actual bloodwork which won't lie. if your estrogen is high on var then it is likely dbol.

but that won't happen cause domestic supply products are as legit as they come.

Don't post the same thread twice

just joined, wasn't sure if my original posts were showing up, my computer took a little bit to refresh and I wasn't sure how to delete a thread so I just started fresh with a new one

just joined, wasn't sure if my original posts were showing up, my computer took a little bit to refresh and I wasn't sure how to delete a thread so I just started fresh with a new one

News posts need admin approval

Did you check the authentication code on the sheet via the Balkan Pharmaceuticals website?

Back
Top Bottom