Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Real or fake primo

estercaires

Registered
Hi,
This is my first time with primo, however I know that are a lot of fake ones sold out there..
I haven't tried it because i'm afraid if its fake
Can you tell if it's legit?
Thanks in advance!

It is impossible to know whether or not your steroids are real just by looking at them. Watch this video I put out on how to determine whether or not your steroids are real: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DI7Iey9vLB8

Your best resource is the source reviews section on the board here. You can't go wrong ordering from the approved sources like roid mass or nordic fusion.

It isn’t a CLEAR indicator, but usually there is some post injection pain with legit primo. Our 200mg Primo leaves me sore as fuck for 2-3 days...while the 100mg still has a slight pip for a day or two.

Mission is right. Pip isnt a clear indicator. We make primo 200 but only for personal use as none of us get sore from it. The general public cant handle more than 100mg/ml tho for some reason. Only way to get legit primo is to buy from a legit source

Unfortunately, there is no way of telling if your gear is real or not just by the looks of it. Take for example the case of scammers doing a realistic packaging, and yet giving a fake product inside. Therefore, your best bet would be to get the stuff from a source with a good reputation, whose products have shown to be real. Personally, I love Berd Pharmaceuticals, and I have in fact tried their primo. It is as real as it gets, so you would not be wrong with them. All in all, I would rather recommend you not to listen to me (it is my personal opinion after all), and visit the source section the next time - there you will find detailed information about different suppliers and feedback from their customers. After doing a little research in this section you will be able to make an informed decision.

See the pip thing is not a good way of telling imo.

I have injected primo 3 times so far. The first time zero pip.....second time was very very slight. The third time (double the dose) it was quite tender for a few days. Primo is such a heavy compound that one would think pip would be unavoidable....but that isn't always the case.

Im using berd pharma right now from roid mass. I'm only in week three...but I can tell its legit because if run primo before.

I have injected primo 3 times so far. The first time zero pip.....second time was very very slight. The third time (double the dose) it was quite tender for a few days. Primo is such a heavy compound that one would think pip would be unavoidable....but that isn't always the case.

Im using berd pharma right now from roid mass. I'm only in week three...but I can tell its legit because if run primo before.

Also everybody reacts differently to the BA which is in the oil. One person might get crippled and not be able to walk (given the injection was in glutes or quads) for a few days, the other guy might just walk it off like nothing happened.

Regarding the legitimacy - using approved sources is the only way to go

It is impossible to know whether or not your steroids are real just by looking at them. Watch this video I put out on how to determine whether or not your steroids are real: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DI7Iey9vLB8

Your best resource is the source reviews section on the board here. You can't go wrong ordering from the approved sources like roid mass or nordic fusion.

I'm a woman, so I would be taking 50mg per week.. I bought it from anabolicz which was reliable source in the past! But i saw a video with primo and it was very sticky and mine is quite fluid!

- - - Updated - - -

Can I take it wheather is real or fake and tell from the pip if its legit?

I would only be takin 50mg a week cuz i'm a woman!

- - - Updated - - -

I'm a woman, so I would be taking 50mg per week.. I bought it from anabolicz which was reliable source in the past! But i saw a video with primo and it was very sticky and mine is quite fluid!

Can I take it weather is real or fake and see from results/pimp? What's your thoughts on this..

Back
Top Bottom