Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Real muscle growth from injection ?

petercasteel

Registered
Is there any certain type of injectable that you can inject directly to the muscle you want to work. Dont want none of that synth crap, want real muscle to grow. Calves dont grow near the rate of body does. Worked them hard and long, short and heavy, high rep low rep, and they just dont grow near like other body parts do. I also had a serious injury to right calve muscle causing muscle damage in that calve. Is there anything that works with a direct inject on the muscle you want to work ?

Was wondering about some aas books. Do any of you guys have any recomedations? Bro science can only get you do far in this game lol.

Is there any certain type of injectable that you can inject directly to the muscle you want to work. Dont want none of that synth crap, want real muscle to grow. Calves dont grow near the rate of body does. Worked them hard and long, short and heavy, high rep low rep, and they just dont grow near like other body parts do. I also had a serious injury to right calve muscle causing muscle damage in that calve. Is there anything that works with a direct inject on the muscle you want to work ?

Was wondering about some aas books. Do any of you guys have any recomedations? Bro science can only get you do far in this game lol.

I would say just run normal test to grow the whole body up and hopefully your calves catch up with the rest

injection into a muscle with the hope of it growing faster because you injected there is not happening

Injecting a specific muscle doesn't affect the growth of that muscle more than any other. Working it extra hard will, although genetics will impose limits, and calves aren't common problem area

Injecting into said muscle will not make it grow any more than expected.

Some may think that site injections work because the muscle may appear to be bigger. It's just localized inflammation that cause that temporary effect.

Back
Top Bottom