Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Real side Effects

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Real side Effects

I am curios of each user experience with steroids induced side effects from physical to psychological.

I would really appreciate a large number of contributors.

Thank you.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by montoya View Post
    I am curios of each user experience with steroids induced side effects from physical to psychological.

Thank you.
    So what are you taking a survey of the broadest shit u could come up with?

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    For the most part, I only get positive effects on cycle, never really experienced aggression, roid rage, acne etc. For the most part I get more tolerant, more patience, better sleep, better sexlife, the extra pheromones really attracts more girls and lots of other small positive things.
    But like most I've had a couple issues along the road...
    Tren by far being the worst... The insomnia and sweating that slowly drives you insane to the point its scary, my dick also stopped working for about 3 months after ended the cycle. Never touching it again.
    Getting very high estrogen is not fun but it sucks even more if you crash your estrogen into nothing...
    Winstrol was pretty harsh on my joints...

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by santa666 View Post
    For the most part, I only get positive effects on cycle, never really experienced aggression, roid rage, acne etc. For the most part I get more tolerant, more patience, better sleep, better sexlife, the extra pheromones really attracts more girls and lots of other small positive things.
    Tren by far being the worst... The insomnia and sweating that slowly drives you insane to the point its scary, my dick also stopped working for about 3 months after ended the cycle. Never touching it again.
    Getting very high estrogen is not fun but it sucks even more if you crash your estrogen into nothing...
    Same for me for the most part, except now that I am almost 50 I have to keep a closer eye on blood pressure.

Aussie VIP
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by santa666 View Post
    Sounds like u didn't use caber....

Tren is the most psychologically addictive substance iv ever used. And I'v smashed everything... Lsd, meth, coke, mdma, weed, u name it...

But tren becomes Ur identity... I'd elaborate but I already wrote this out in a forum not long ago. Blast cruise forum

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by montoya View Post

Thank you.
    Real? As opposed to fake?

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by harrywho View Post
    Sounds like u didn't use caber....
    Tren is the most psychologically addictive substance iv ever used. And I'v smashed everything... Lsd, meth, coke, mdma, weed, u name it...
    But tren becomes Ur identity... I'd elaborate but I already wrote this out in a forum not long ago. Blast cruise forum
    My first run with tren I did not use caber and I also suspect my aromasin was bunk because my estrogen got out of control. The only positive thing about it was I couldn't cum to save my life, for weeks, my girl loved it lol...

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I don't get much in the way of sides from injectables as I am on top of my ancillaries. Orals do tend to give me painful pumps and eventually lethargy

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    the side effects from each steroid are pretty broad, but you can listen to our chemical podcasts and research the articles to get a glimpse. it will not be the same for everyone and if you stack steroids right and use them conservatively the sides can be minimized
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutter, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma HGH
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I have only had positive results from taking AAS. Best sex ever and energy levels through the roof!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast