Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

real website

athena2020

Registered
There are many posts through the forum about Domestic Supply and the former owner taking the website and not providing legit products. What is the correct website for this company as of today? It seems to change all the time.

Is there another better supplier?

There are many posts through the forum about Domestic Supply and the former owner taking the website and not providing legit products. What is the correct website for this company as of today? It seems to change all the time.

I believe PSL is now a sponsor so I would use them. Prices are better and I had great success with the products they carry.

I just used them, service was great, ordered on a Sunday, (monday was a Holiday) had my gear in 4 days.

Also, you can just click on their banner above to take you to their site.

I'm not advocating one source over the other, I have actually placed orders with both sources mentioned recently. If you read the forums, you will find most people happy with both sources and a few people who are not.

Hello. I provide only legit products with auth codes that you can check on the manufacturer's websites.

Click on the banner.

Back
Top Bottom