Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Realistic time frame and numbers of cycles to reach 25lb lmm

santa666

The title pretty much says it all.¨

Some current stats: 35 years, 17%ish bodyfat(Doubt lower than 15%, definitely not over 20%, haven't done caliper in very long time but i'm usually good at estimating). 66kg(145.505lbs). 177cm.(5,8)

I started cycling about 5 years ago, at the time, I had just gotten out of a pretty heavy coke addiction, I was weighing in about 50 kilos at 177 cm, I was very skinny but due to diet and lifestyle, i had a little beer belly.
I always trained seriously when i was younger, anything from gym to soccer to hockey etc so it was fairly easy to get into it.
My failures has always been maintenance, specially off cycle and winter months, i tend to gain 3-5% body fat over the year and training stalls and sometimes stops completely.

With my condition, testo deficiency, the last year has been fairly extreme, I went from about 8.5% body fat to my current 17ish. I frankly haven't felt this fat and ugly in my entire life... I don't even like to take off my shirt anymore lol... :(
My goal has always been 72kg at 8% bodyfat. Definitely more physique look than bodybuilding.

This means I have to drop about 10% body fat and increase my lmm by about 10 kilos(25lbs)

What would you say is a realistic timeframe and number of cycles to achieve that goal?
And what would YOU do personally to reach said goal?

You're currently in no shape to run cycles at all. You need to focus on fixing your diet and training consistently. Once you are able to do that consistently, then you could consider a sarms cutting stack like those you can get at esarms.com.

Bro wait a little bit and first get some diet and training till you can get your BF a little lower so that any AAS can help you out. Otherwise you gonna be almost wasting you money on them. I would say wait and get the training and diet in place first

Just cycling test 400mg's one a week would do it

- - - Updated - - -

(With hard work and diet)

but again your goal is completely achievable in 6-8months natty

- - - Updated - - -

Well including dropping the fat and gaining the muscle Id say 12months. When I competed at K1 and boxing I would go up and down a lot, I competed at both weights you described without actively cutting or bulking just eating more or sweating out a kilo with a jog.

you are going to be extremely hard pressed to find anyone with a fraction of a brain cell who would advise you to use steroids right now... you absolutely can achieve your goals, thats without a doubt however noone knows how long that will take... thats mainly on you... that comes down to diet and training consistency and disciplined and what you are willing to put into that, not what cycles you run

you are going to be extremely hard pressed to find anyone with a fraction of a brain cell who would advise you to use steroids right now... you absolutely can achieve your goals, thats without a doubt however noone knows how long that will take... thats mainly on you... that comes down to diet and training consistency and disciplined and what you are willing to put into that, not what cycles you run

Agree 100%.

You're currently in no shape to run cycles at all. You need to focus on fixing your diet and training consistently. Once you are able to do that consistently, then you could consider a sarms cutting stack like those you can get at esarms.com.
Agreed with all of this

Who said anything about cycling now? I asked a question about my goal, nothing more, nothing less.
And dropping 5% body fat, which would put me at about 12-13%...which is just 3.3kg for me, is easily done in what... 3 weeks, say 6 weeks and I can chill about... lol... cmon bro.

I will be getting treatment shortly as you know from my other thread, which will spike my production from, well zero, to probably slightly above natural production due to the prescribed drugs, I would be stupid to not take advantage of that.
I know and understand the basics on how to reach my goals, I was just interested in peoples opionens and suggestion on how they would approach it and in what timeframe.
Instead everyone got hung up on starting a cycle now, I never mentioned anything like that, if I had those plans, I would have wrote a specific cycle, including weekly doses and duration, but i'm not.

Between 1 and two years.

Thanks! Any special approach to cycles or compounds you would take?

body memory is a real thing
if you get back in the game and eat right and workout right you can tap into that body memory

Yes sir, soon as i get my treatment I will skyrocket into shape again but I also wanna use this catalyst in a wise way, thats why I'm asking questions :)

Who said anything about cycling now? I asked a question about my goal, nothing more, nothing less.
And dropping 5% body fat, which would put me at about 12-13%...which is just 3.3kg for me, is easily done in what... 3 weeks, say 6 weeks and I can chill about... lol... cmon bro.

What would you say is a realistic timeframe and number of cycles to achieve that goal?
And what would YOU do personally to reach said goal?

There you stated your goals and then literally asked this with no qualification that you were waiting until you were in any kind of shape....

I was in your situation exactly a year ago, only I was closer to 30% BF than 15. My goals were also similar, ultimately my goal is around 220 and 10%BF, I started at 217 and close to 30%. I would forget about the muscle gain to start. For two reasons, one focusing on dropping fat will get you more in tune with what your body likes and doesn't and give you a chance to get your diet in check, and two it is absolutely possible to gain muscle in a deficit. You won't gain as much as bulking but with a good diet and training, you should put a decent amount of lean muscle mass while you cut down. For me I didn't want to diet for more than 4 months and I had always been skinny so I had a weight that I just wasn't willing to drop under. Once you get down to around where you want to be BF wise then focus on gaining the muscle cleanly. . You will yo yo a little so once you get the muscle mass to where you want it then one more diet is in order. For me in 12 months I went from 217 and around 30% BF to to 207 and around 12 to 13% in exactly one year. That was done with TRT dose @ 170mgs a week, a 6 week ostarine cycle and a 6 tbol cycle, and that is it. I probably could have done it in half the time but its more about being healthy than looking good for me. The tendency is to focus on the muscle gain and drugs and forget about the diet this is wrong. Getting ripped is so much more motivating than getting big and sloppy.

I was in your situation exactly a year ago, only I was closer to 30% BF than 15. My goals were also similar, ultimately my goal is around 220 and 10%BF, I started at 217 and close to 30%. I would forget about the muscle gain to start. For two reasons, one focusing on dropping fat will get you more in tune with what your body likes and doesn't and give you a chance to get your diet in check, and two it is absolutely possible to gain muscle in a deficit. You won't gain as much as bulking but with a good diet and training, you should put a decent amount of lean muscle mass while you cut down. For me I didn't want to diet for more than 4 months and I had always been skinny so I had a weight that I just wasn't willing to drop under. Once you get down to around where you want to be BF wise then focus on gaining the muscle cleanly. . You will yo yo a little so once you get the muscle mass to where you want it then one more diet is in order. For me in 12 months I went from 217 and around 30% BF to to 207 and around 12 to 13% in exactly one year. That was done with TRT dose @ 170mgs a week, a 6 week ostarine cycle and a 6 tbol cycle, and that is it. I probably could have done it in half the time but its more about being healthy than looking good for me. The tendency is to focus on the muscle gain and drugs and forget about the diet this is wrong. Getting ripped is so much more motivating than getting big and sloppy.
Very well put, and sound advice to be sure.

Back
Top Bottom