Thread: Realistic time frame and numbers of cycles to reach 25lb lmm

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Realistic time frame and numbers of cycles to reach 25lb lmm

The title pretty much says it all.

Some current stats: 35 years, 17%ish bodyfat(Doubt lower than 15%, definitely not over 20%, haven't done caliper in very long time but i'm usually good at estimating). 66kg(145.505lbs). 177cm.(5,8)

I started cycling about 5 years ago, at the time, I had just gotten out of a pretty heavy coke addiction, I was weighing in about 50 kilos at 177 cm, I was very skinny but due to diet and lifestyle, i had a little beer belly.
    I always trained seriously when i was younger, anything from gym to soccer to hockey etc so it was fairly easy to get into it.
    My failures has always been maintenance, specially off cycle and winter months, i tend to gain 3-5% body fat over the year and training stalls and sometimes stops completely.

With my condition, testo deficiency, the last year has been fairly extreme, I went from about 8.5% body fat to my current 17ish. I frankly haven't felt this fat and ugly in my entire life... I don't even like to take off my shirt anymore lol...
    My goal has always been 72kg at 8% bodyfat. Definitely more physique look than bodybuilding.

This means I have to drop about 10% body fat and increase my lmm by about 10 kilos(25lbs)

What would you say is a realistic timeframe and number of cycles to achieve that goal?
    And what would YOU do personally to reach said goal?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    You're currently in no shape to run cycles at all. You need to focus on fixing your diet and training consistently. Once you are able to do that consistently, then you could consider a sarms cutting stack like those you can get at esarms.com.

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Bro wait a little bit and first get some diet and training till you can get your BF a little lower so that any AAS can help you out. Otherwise you gonna be almost wasting you money on them. I would say wait and get the training and diet in place first

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    You could easily get over 70kgs and in good shape before cycling...

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Just cycling test 400mg's one a week would do it

- - - Updated - - -

(With hard work and diet)

but again your goal is completely achievable in 6-8months natty

- - - Updated - - -

Well including dropping the fat and gaining the muscle Id say 12months. When I competed at K1 and boxing I would go up and down a lot, I competed at both weights you described without actively cutting or bulking just eating more or sweating out a kilo with a jog.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Between 1 and two years.

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    body memory is a real thing

if you get back in the game and eat right and workout right you can tap into that body memory
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutter, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma HGH

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by P0N View Post
    You're currently in no shape to run cycles at all. You need to focus on fixing your diet and training consistently. Once you are able to do that consistently, then you could consider a sarms cutting stack like those you can get at esarms.com.
    My thoughts exactly
    Contact me on Wickr Me mobile messaging app (cbbram) for 1 on 1 consultations for PED sources, questions, and cycle advice.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    you are going to be extremely hard pressed to find anyone with a fraction of a brain cell who would advise you to use steroids right now... you absolutely can achieve your goals, thats without a doubt however noone knows how long that will take... thats mainly on you... that comes down to diet and training consistency and disciplined and what you are willing to put into that, not what cycles you run

Cyborg Humanoid Brother Nismo99's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dylangemelli View Post
    you are going to be extremely hard pressed to find anyone with a fraction of a brain cell who would advise you to use steroids right now... you absolutely can achieve your goals, thats without a doubt however noone knows how long that will take... thats mainly on you... that comes down to diet and training consistency and disciplined and what you are willing to put into that, not what cycles you run
    Agree 100%.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast