Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Really bad sleep

did you do any research before you ran tren? you should already know this answer and you should have researched tren inside and out before starting it... this is one of the most common issues it has...

There is a few things you can try out but honestly, just taking it is the best way to go about it man. Gotta accept it haha. I have my little tren blankly I whip out to sleep on and wash every day so I stay clean and dont make my bed yellow from so much sweat and I just accept the fact that I won't be sleeping nearly as good. Tried mk677 for better sleep but soon realized it was messing with my insulin sensitivity WAYYY too much so definitely not worth it IMO to try that out. My BG levels would be at 130s in the AM on it which is far from 80 where I like it to be.

tren strikes again. Im not my last week of tren and the sleep has been touch and go. the only thing that kept me awake or woke me in the night were the sex urges...just unbearable but easily fixable.

You can try oxytocin,it could help to some small degree...Or you can try DSIP which I never tried personally but willing to try. If it works like it says..then you could get REM sleep even on tren.

You didn’t know ? Tren really effects sleep and cardio.

Oh yea.. it fucks with your sleep big time. I can't even stay asleep more than 6hrs while on it, when usually I'd have no issues sleeping 10+. I take a few naps every week.

Back
Top Bottom