Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Really deep right chest pain dbol and test cycle

Coltishome45

Registered
Did a really intense shoulder workout the day before yesterday and since then I have been having a really intense deep right chest pain. Cannot tell if it is something Internal or just really deep muscle tissue.. I am currently on week four of 20 mg a day dbol and 250 mg a week test cycle. Pain has gradually gotten worse and has gotten to where I can barely lift my arm on the right side. Going to the doctor tomorrow but does anyone have any experience with this kind of pain or any ideas as to what exactly it is?

There's a good chance you overworked or hurt a tendon. They cannot really keep up with the strength gains on cycle, and issues like this with tendons and ligaments are common when using AAS

Did a really intense shoulder workout the day before yesterday and since then I have been having a really intense deep right chest pain. Cannot tell if it is something Internal or just really deep muscle tissue.. I am currently on week four of 20 mg a day dbol and 250 mg a week test cycle. Pain has gradually gotten worse and has gotten to where I can barely lift my arm on the right side. Going to the doctor tomorrow but does anyone have any experience with this kind of pain or any ideas as to what exactly it is?

It can be tendons or ligaments that are inflamed which are causing the pain. It could also be some deep bruise in the chest area that can be causing the deep chest pain

definitely sounds like some sort of strain... there's no way we would know exactly what the issue is though

Im sure its something strained or inflamed.

Assuming your strength took a pretty big jump with the test and dbol as others have said you probably have overworked a tendon/ligament or strained/partially tore a muscle.

Its an unfortunate side effect when your muscles grow faster than your joints/ligaments/tendons can support.

I would guess its a strain, take some time off and assess the problem. Iff it improves you're on the right track. If not.... Possibly need to see a doc.

And no matter what you do it hurts - lay down, stand up, cough, laugh, sneeze...pretty much any movement is agonizing

LOL tell me about it I was at a restaurant and someone spilled water on a set of metal stairs going down from the upper level to the lower level of the place.

I was the unfortunate sucker that slipped, landed on my left side, and ended up going down the last 6 stairs on my back (all 6'9" 260 pounds of me).

Ended up in the ER the next day when I woke up the next morning and couldnt really breath without being in agonizing pain. 4 broken ribs (not displaced luckily) later I was miserable for about a good 2 months and even then still could feel them a year after.

Back
Top Bottom