Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Reasons why UGL is better than pharma grade

MONSTRO

Veteran Member
EVO V.I.P.
Some people said on forums and podcast pharma grade is better, and i ask you why you said and think that?
Can you tell me if worth pay 2 to 4 times more? Is pharma four times more potent? of course im comparing o good quality UGL ( in our days you have some great quality ).

Reasons dont worth buy pharma:
*HGH pharma is 4 times more expensive, and its impossible to be 4 times stronger to equal the UGL
*Pharma Grade you are very limited to mostly Test, deca 50, proviron and some countries some anadrol, anavar or dianabol, but we dont have pharma trenbolone, masteron, halotestin, and many others . So if you area an athlete you cant be on pharma grade only ( we only need UGL ).
*Test and deca are very cheap to made and the top UGL labs will never underdosed , most of the times they are over dosed and this is great .
*Even if you get underdosed test , never worth pay 2 or 3 times more to pharmacy.
*Pharma grade are expensive not because is better quality but because they pay alot of taxes.
*To buy real pharma grade you need to go to your local pharmacy and people will know you use steroids when UGL you buy online and you receive at home ( nobody knows you are using ).

Monstro

I agree Monstro. If you have a quality ug source. You are literally just throwing money away for a brand name to buy pharma. But hey some people are rich lol I've done pharma grade and ugl gear. And as far as quality, I cant tell a difference. Got more pip from major brands than I have from homemade labels lol

I agree with limitations, pharma grade can only get a few items. Will never find trenbolone pharma grade

we sort of had this debate on another forum recently. some guys were lecturing me how test is what is prescribed in the USA so test is best blah blah blah. ummm.. testosterone is LEGAL in the USA and produced by big pharma so no shit doctors are going to push it

if tren or eq were legal like they were before and pharma grade like they were before doctors would be prescribing those too. it boils down to economics and legality. for 30 years doctors were prescribing deca, tren, and eq to boost androgens and prevent muscle wasting, anemia, etc.

Some people said on forums and podcast pharma grade is better, and i ask you why you said and think that?
Can you tell me if worth pay 2 to 4 times more? Is pharma four times more potent? of course im comparing o good quality UGL ( in our days you have some great quality ).

Reasons dont worth buy pharma:
*HGH pharma is 4 times more expensive, and its impossible to be 4 times stronger to equal the UGL
*Pharma Grade you are very limited to mostly Test, deca 50, proviron and some countries some anadrol, anavar or dianabol, but we dont have pharma trenbolone, masteron, halotestin, and many others . So if you area an athlete you cant be on pharma grade only ( we only need UGL ).
*Test and deca are very cheap to made and the top UGL labs will never underdosed , most of the times they are over dosed and this is great .
*Even if you get underdosed test , never worth pay 2 or 3 times more to pharmacy.
*Pharma grade are expensive not because is better quality but because they pay alot of taxes.
*To buy real pharma grade you need to go to your local pharmacy and people will know you use steroids when UGL you buy online and you receive at home ( nobody knows you are using ).

Monstro

bro you make good points, smart post

Great post

The one thing I will say about pharma grade is it seems to be more consistent as far dosing. When I was getting Test from a doctor, once I was dialed in there was really no adjustment needed. Now that I'm self administering and using UGL I get bloods a few weeks after starting a new vial and I find that I have to tweak my dosing sometimes.

When I started EP Test E from PSL it seemed to be somewhat overdosed so I had to cut back quite a bit. Went from 150mg to 100mg a week. Dont get me wrong I'm not complaining at all, a vial lasts longer now.

Great post

The one thing I will say about pharma grade is it seems to be more consistent as far dosing. When I was getting Test from a doctor, once I was dialed in there was really no adjustment needed. Now that I'm self administering and using UGL I get bloods a few weeks after starting a new vial and I find that I have to tweak my dosing sometimes.

When I started EP Test E from PSL it seemed to be somewhat overdosed so I had to cut back quite a bit. Went from 150mg to 100mg a week. Dont get me wrong I'm not complaining at all, a vial lasts longer now.

It doesn't 'seem to be' it HAS to be by law.

Of course UGL have many reasons to buy over pharma but some you have other thinks that pharma can be better like the consistent dosing . But if you buy all your cycle from same brand and batch you will put always the same quantity and be consistent to . I see alot of people using 3 or 4 different brands on same cycle ( how do you know the quality of each brand? ) . I always prefer to run all from same lab , if possible same batch

Back
Top Bottom