Join Evolutionary Forums


napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsale
needtobuildmuscle
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 26

Thread: Reccomendations for Anadrol

  1. #1
    Buff Brother Hard89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    593
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

    Reccomendations for Anadrol

    So I usually stay away from wet compounds but I would like to try anadrol. Dosages seem to vary quite a bit between people but I think I have settled on 50mg/day. Mostly concerned with its estrogenic properties. I will use aromasin at 12.5mg/day and I am using a mid level test dose. 400mg/week and Anabolic blend 300 which has deca at 300mg/week a week to keep joints supple for power lifting and slow gains. Also 300mg/wk of masteron to help with aromatization and 300mg/wk of primobolan acetate because it was part of the blend but I have read promising things. So thats my plan. What do you guys do to keep the drol sides down? Is there a way to block Anadrol from the estrogen receptor?

    Sent from my SGH-I257M using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    Leader of the Pack wolfpackalpha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    4,293
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Hard89 View Post
    So I usually stay away from wet compounds but I would like to try anadrol. Dosages seem to vary quite a bit between people but I think I have settled on 50mg/day. Mostly concerned with its estrogenic properties. I will use aromasin at 12.5mg/day and I am using a mid level test dose. 400mg/week and Anabolic blend 300 which has deca at 300mg/week a week to keep joints supple for power lifting and slow gains. Also 300mg/wk of masteron to help with aromatization and 300mg/wk of primobolan acetate because it was part of the blend but I have read promising things. So thats my plan. What do you guys do to keep the drol sides down? Is there a way to block Anadrol from the estrogen receptor?

    Sent from my SGH-I257M using Tapatalk
    Hard89,

    This is an interesting topic that's been fairly hotly debated over the years: How does oxymetholone interact with your estrogen receptors?
    Luckily, it's the topic of my next evolutionary research paper for 2019, so I'll share a few details here.

    Basically, Oxymetholone (OXY) is a dihydrotestosterone-derived drug - with an addition of 2-hydroxymethylene (2-H).

    Simply put:

    Oxymetholone = 17 beta-hydroxy-2-hydroxymethylene-17 alpha-methyl-5 alpha-androstan-3-one

    However, without 2-hydroxymethylene, it becomes:
    17 beta-hydroxy-17 alpha-methyl-5 alpha-androstan-3-one -- which is mestanolone.

    This in itself should be a good enough reason not to cause estrogen problems, but let's keep reading --

    This particular addition of 2-H gives oxymetholone unique characteristics when compared to other dht-derived steroids like anavar, primobolan and winstrol. Although both come from the dht-derived (17beta-hydroxyandrostan-3-one) family, they work completely different. And while studies haven't made any direct link between 2-hydroxymethylene and the odd behavior of oxymetholone, I suspect 2-H is the culprit behind the differences in this steroid class.

    Let's face it, it's a commonly known fact that anavar/winstrol/primobolan/masteron are usually used for cutting and anadrol for bulking. Yet, they come from the same family tree - how interesting. confused? keep reading.....

    Now here comes the "fun" part :

    As I metioned earlier, oxymetholone is a dht-derivative, which has only 1 modification (not taking into account alkylation). This chemical structure cannot convert to estrogen. In addition, oxy is not a progestin, at least not by any studies that we have. Furthermore, it doesn't show any viable progestogenic activity. So, why do many bodybuilders (not all of course) who take anadrol feel bloated, get gynecomastia or gynecomastia-symptoms and feel like they are taking a high dbol dose+? -- all signs of estrogenic activity it would seem?

    Due to lack of scientific evidence, the only true explanation I could find is oxy has some kind of an ability to stimulate the estrogen receptor. How? I honestly cannot tell you, but the interesting news is that no one in the industry knows for sure either. (obviously there are many theories) Therefore, this is still open for debate, and it's unlikely we'll get any scientific data on this going forward.

    With all this in mind, I would be careful trying to tie a dose of an aromatase inhibitor (AI) with side effect control for oxy. Oxy doesn't stimulate the aromatase enzyme, so you need to consider alternatives here.

    P.S. Anecdotally, there seems to be negative interaction between tamoxifen and oxymetholone use. I've seen it reported over the years on a regular basis, so you should think through before taking the tamox route.

    P.P.S. I welcome further discussion about the impact of 2-hydroxymethylene on possible estrogen receptor stimulation, if that's even possible?

    Thank you for your continued support of Evolutionary.org!

    Yours in Sport,



    Albert Wolfgang (WPA)
    Chief Researcher and Administrator

  3. #3
    Moderator dylangemelli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    20,935
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfpackalpha View Post
    Hard89,

    This is an interesting topic that's been fairly hotly debated over the years: How does oxymetholone interact with your estrogen receptors?
    Luckily, it's the topic of my next evolutionary research paper for 2019, so I'll share a few details here.

    Basically, Oxymetholone (OXY) is a dihydrotestosterone-derived drug - with an addition of 2-hydroxymethylene (2-H).

    Simply put:

    Oxymetholone = 17 beta-hydroxy-2-hydroxymethylene-17 alpha-methyl-5 alpha-androstan-3-one

    However, without 2-hydroxymethylene, it becomes:
    17 beta-hydroxy-17 alpha-methyl-5 alpha-androstan-3-one -- which is mestanolone.

    This in itself should be a good enough reason not to cause estrogen problems, but let's keep reading --

    This particular addition of 2-H gives oxymetholone unique characteristics when compared to other dht-derived steroids like anavar, primobolan and winstrol. Although both come from the dht-derived (17beta-hydroxyandrostan-3-one) family, they work completely different. And while studies haven't made any direct link between 2-hydroxymethylene and the odd behavior of oxymetholone, I suspect 2-H is the culprit behind the differences in this steroid class.

    Let's face it, it's a commonly known fact that anavar/winstrol/primobolan/masteron are usually used for cutting and anadrol for bulking. Yet, they come from the same family tree - how interesting. confused? keep reading.....

    Now here comes the "fun" part :

    As I metioned earlier, oxymetholone is a dht-derivative, which has only 1 modification (not taking into account alkylation). This chemical structure cannot convert to estrogen. In addition, oxy is not a progestin, at least not by any studies that we have. Furthermore, it doesn't show any viable progestogenic activity. So, why do many bodybuilders (not all of course) who take anadrol feel bloated, get gynecomastia or gynecomastica-symptoms and feel like they are taking a high dbol dose+? -- all signs of estrogenic activity it would see?

    Due to lack of scientific evidence, the only true explanation I could find is oxy has some kind of an ability to stimulate the estrogen receptor. How? I honestly cannot tell you, but the interesting news is that no one in the industry knows for sure either. (obviously there are many theories) Therefore, this is still open for debate, and it's unlikely we'll get any scientific data on this going forward.

    With all this in mind, I would be careful trying to tie a dose of an aromatase inhibitor (AI) with side effect control for oxy. Oxy doesn't stimulate the aromatase enzyme, so you need to consider alternatives here.

    P.S. Anecdotally, there seems to be negative interaction between tamoxifen and oxymetholone use. I've seen it reporter over the years on a regular basis, so you should think through before taking the tamox route.

    P.P.S. I welcome further discussion about the impact of 2-hydroxymethylene on possible estrogen receptor stimulation, if that's even possible?

    Thank you for your continued support of Evolutionary.org!

    Yours in Sport,



    Albert Wolfgang (WPA)
    Chief Researcher and Administrator
    really great post and definitely a topic that so many people are fully stumped on... i have one extensive research on this as well to try to come to some sort of conclusion or at least draw my own but this in itself truly remains a mystery... aromatase inhibitor use has not proven to help with it either... however, the one that has actually worked for some in helping is raloxifene.. im not a hundred percent sure as to why or how but that is the one that some people have turned to that seemed to help mitigate and/or control the situation with anadrol... i simply ran it with tren when i used it, at lower doses, but that seemed to keep it much cleaner however we know that i eat and train extremely strict as well so with the lower dosing and the disciplined nature in which i work, that had more to do with it.. great post




  4. #4
    VIP gearhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    15,728
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dylangemelli View Post
    really great post and definitely a topic that so many people are fully stumped on... i have one extensive research on this as well to try to come to some sort of conclusion or at least draw my own but this in itself truly remains a mystery... aromatase inhibitor use has not proven to help with it either... however, the one that has actually worked for some in helping is raloxifene.. im not a hundred percent sure as to why or how but that is the one that some people have turned to that seemed to help mitigate and/or control the situation with anadrol... i simply ran it with tren when i used it, at lower doses, but that seemed to keep it much cleaner however we know that i eat and train extremely strict as well so with the lower dosing and the disciplined nature in which i work, that had more to do with it.. great post
    bro i be hearing about ralxoxifen use with anadrol...but a few evo brothers be saying they got nasty sides from ralox...and heard it on EF too.....not even sure id recommend that go...
    Want to know Source info? Check Approved Sources section on Evo!

  5. #5
    Moderator dylangemelli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    20,935
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by gearhead View Post
    bro i be hearing about ralxoxifen use with anadrol...but a few evo brothers be saying they got nasty sides from ralox...and heard it on EF too.....not even sure id recommend that go...
    yea i dont use it personally, never have either... just what ive seen with others but im not speaking on personal experience because im not a fan of things that could bring sides too often...




  6. #6
    Cyborg Humanoid Brother TheChad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    1,419
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Very interesting. I will be running it in my next cycle.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    Buff Brother Hard89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    593
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Looking forward to reading more next year thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfpackalpha View Post
    Hard89,

    This is an interesting topic that's been fairly hotly debated over the years: How does oxymetholone interact with your estrogen receptors?
    Luckily, it's the topic of my next evolutionary research paper for 2019, so I'll share a few details here.

    Basically, Oxymetholone (OXY) is a dihydrotestosterone-derived drug - with an addition of 2-hydroxymethylene (2-H).

    Simply put:

    Oxymetholone = 17 beta-hydroxy-2-hydroxymethylene-17 alpha-methyl-5 alpha-androstan-3-one

    However, without 2-hydroxymethylene, it becomes:
    17 beta-hydroxy-17 alpha-methyl-5 alpha-androstan-3-one -- which is mestanolone.

    This in itself should be a good enough reason not to cause estrogen problems, but let's keep reading --

    This particular addition of 2-H gives oxymetholone unique characteristics when compared to other dht-derived steroids like anavar, primobolan and winstrol. Although both come from the dht-derived (17beta-hydroxyandrostan-3-one) family, they work completely different. And while studies haven't made any direct link between 2-hydroxymethylene and the odd behavior of oxymetholone, I suspect 2-H is the culprit behind the differences in this steroid class.

    Let's face it, it's a commonly known fact that anavar/winstrol/primobolan/masteron are usually used for cutting and anadrol for bulking. Yet, they come from the same family tree - how interesting. confused? keep reading.....

    Now here comes the "fun" part :

    As I metioned earlier, oxymetholone is a dht-derivative, which has only 1 modification (not taking into account alkylation). This chemical structure cannot convert to estrogen. In addition, oxy is not a progestin, at least not by any studies that we have. Furthermore, it doesn't show any viable progestogenic activity. So, why do many bodybuilders (not all of course) who take anadrol feel bloated, get gynecomastia or gynecomastica-symptoms and feel like they are taking a high dbol dose+? -- all signs of estrogenic activity it would seem?

    Due to lack of scientific evidence, the only true explanation I could find is oxy has some kind of an ability to stimulate the estrogen receptor. How? I honestly cannot tell you, but the interesting news is that no one in the industry knows for sure either. (obviously there are many theories) Therefore, this is still open for debate, and it's unlikely we'll get any scientific data on this going forward.

    With all this in mind, I would be careful trying to tie a dose of an aromatase inhibitor (AI) with side effect control for oxy. Oxy doesn't stimulate the aromatase enzyme, so you need to consider alternatives here.

    P.S. Anecdotally, there seems to be negative interaction between tamoxifen and oxymetholone use. I've seen it reporter over the years on a regular basis, so you should think through before taking the tamox route.

    P.P.S. I welcome further discussion about the impact of 2-hydroxymethylene on possible estrogen receptor stimulation, if that's even possible?

    Thank you for your continued support of Evolutionary.org!

    Yours in Sport,



    Albert Wolfgang (WPA)
    Chief Researcher and Administrator
    Sent from my SGH-I257M using Tapatalk

  8. #8
    Moderator stevesmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    52,651
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    anadrol is a dht derivative and hence cannot aromatize into estrogen so an AI is not needed with it

    however it does BIND to estrogen receptors which is tricky.

    i wont use the stuff again personally, way too many sides
    Masters degrees in science-human nutrition/psychology
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...ued-79912.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale



  9. #9
    Buff Brother Hard89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    593
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    So if you ran a high dose of aromasin there wouldn't be the receptors to bind to am I right? I usually keep my estrogen just high enough my joints don't hurt haha

    Sent from my SGH-I257M using Tapatalk

  10. #10
    Cyborg Humanoid Brother Chemically Enhanced's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    1,127
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hard89 View Post
    So if you ran a high dose of aromasin there wouldn't be the receptors to bind to am I right? I usually keep my estrogen just high enough my joints don't hurt haha

    Sent from my SGH-I257M using Tapatalk
    No, this is not right, this is how Nolvadex and Clomid act in the body. Aromasin works with aromatizing enzyme, nothing to do with receptors.

    I run A-drol in the past. I found a single 50mg tab was too much, I good too strong (didn't mind this part) and too big, too fast. If I would ever run it again, I'd take a 25mg/day doze. Since AI does fuck all, I run Nolva with it. You can have ungodly amounts of E2 in your bloodstream but as long as you take Nolva (or Clomid) E2 will have no action on the receptors.
    WPA mentioned of some interaction between tamoxifen (Nolva) and drol. Not exactly sure what is the problem but I didn't have any E2 issues. Mind you I didn't run any bloods, I went by my usual self-check. If I have no itchy/puffy nipples and no high blood pressure, then I'm fine. Could try running Clomid instead on Nolva since their actions are the same.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Any reccomendations other than Vaultek?
    By [email protected] in forum Anabolic Steroids and PEDs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-18-2016, 06:04 PM
  2. Will Sarms help me cut/gain? Need reccomendations
    By Sanny910 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-06-2015, 11:16 PM
  3. Anadrol Cycle
    By AllanS in forum Anabolic Steroids and PEDs
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 10-11-2013, 08:14 PM
  4. Liquid Winstrol and Anadrol
    By gearhead in forum Anabolic Steroids and PEDs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-16-2013, 09:08 AM
  5. Test e and anadrol
    By OWAIS25SAEED in forum Anabolic Steroids and PEDs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-10-2013, 05:48 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •