Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Receptor issue

nightman6

Registered
Is it possible to have bad receptors ? Like that its not able to bind as effectively as a normal receptor. Does this happen to people?

Absolutely. Everyone is different and responds differently. Take opiates for instance, you can basically kill your receptors and build tolerance. Once those receptors are suppressed, your pain threshold is super low, you need the drug to function and get up in the morn.

Bad receptors? Not as such. One of the arguments to support genetics is that the 'blessed' freaks in bodybuilding just respond better. That doesn't just include drugs. Don't get hung up on roids vs food, training and rest

receptors, genetics, whatever you want to call it yes some people are better responders

there isn't a way to know your genetics but if you go back to middle school any PE teacher can pick out the handful of athletically gifted kids. those kids probably are in prison today lol

i remember when we took 10ml (1ml/250mg) sustanon 250 together with my friend, 10ml each for 10 weeks 250mg/weekly, it was our first try of gear, i gained 3 kilos my friend gained 12 kilos and i was even eating more, he's just blessed with good genetics for bodybuilding, builds muscle easy, and i am very naturally skinny, he's 20 kilos heavier, but we have similiar strenght, all genetics

It's called genetics. Some people respond better to AAS then other people. Just like some people are taller then other people.

It's called genetics. Some people respond better to AAS then other people. Just like some people are taller then other people.

Hit on the nail with this. People are different. One person will respond to Anadrol better and the other will respond better to Dbol. You gotta experiment to see what works for you.

Back
Top Bottom