Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Receptors getting congested???

attacksyndrome

Registered
I am curious if tren and eq compete for the same receptors?

If I am running high dose tren, is there any point of also running high dose eq? Or do they compete for the same receptors and this would be a waste of gear?

I agree with stevesmi. I would not worry about any kind of saturation, but rather the tradeoff of increasing sides to diminishing returns and dial in your dosages based on that.

Damn do I get tired of the receptor threads. Theres no such thing as competing for receptors. What there is, is the law of diminished returns, myostatin, the body trying to achieve homeostasis, etc

You are thinking too much into it bud. I would focus on the what works best for you dosage wise.

So, if a person who has just started doing sports takes 1000mg test, will his body use it all? :confused:

Anyone just starting sports who goes straight on a gram needs a slap.

it won't do any good

steroids don't make you good at a sport.. if that was true i would be dunking basketballs and quarterbacking the dolphins right now.

Dude you could quarterback the dolphins now Steve.....they fucking suck fat cock LOL!

- - - Updated - - -

as far as I know. As far as we don't have enough muscle mass, the more TEST we take turns to us as a side effect. ie more harm than good.

Correct. Steve has made this point a lot. If you could just continue to grow at the same rate we would all be 1,000 pounds of muscle if we kept going.

Your body has limitations and once you get to the point where 1mg of test yields lower benefits than the last 1mg of test you are just adding side effects with fewer returns (law of dimishing returns as mentioned above).

This is why you should always start low with any compound and then increase over the next cycle. In addition its beneficial to add different compounds instead of just continuously increasing a test dose.

Back
Top Bottom