Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Recommend me something stronger than SARMs, but weaker than testosterone? A middle?

Upsuns

Registered
In case I don't get the results I want from 1-2 months of SARMs, I'd like some backup options. Is there anything a little better than SARMs, but that isn't full-blown shut down stuff like testosterone or similar compounds (tren, var, eq, etc.)?

Are prohormones oral and less suppressive? Any other PEDs I am unaware of? I'd like to know all options here. Looking for something that won't shut down but only suppress at the worst. Looking for something I can bounce back from without any serious risk or crazy side-effects like back acne or significant testicle atrophy/balding/etc. What's better than SARMs, but not as good as a full-blown test?

Looking just for something to help me gain a tiny bit of muscle easier (like 5-10 lbs.), but also help with fat burning (simultaneously).

Any other experimental stuff that's more selective but better? Just give me anything that could be of help so I can start weighing in risk/reward/etc. Thanks.

In case I don't get the results I want from 1-2 months of SARMs, I'd like some backup options. Is there anything a little better than SARMs, but that isn't full-blown shut down stuff like testosterone or similar compounds (tren, var, eq, etc.)?

Are prohormones oral and less suppressive? Any other PEDs I am unaware of? I'd like to know all options here. Looking for something that won't shut down but only suppress at the worst. Looking for something I can bounce back from without any serious risk or crazy side-effects like back acne or significant testicle atrophy/balding/etc. What's better than SARMs, but not as good as a full-blown test?

Looking just for something to help me gain a tiny bit of muscle easier (like 5-10 lbs.), but also help with fat burning (simultaneously).

Any other experimental stuff that's more selective but better? Just give me anything that could be of help so I can start weighing in risk/reward/etc. Thanks.

Lol kinda sounds like you’re searching for a magic pill. If you seriously are just looking to gain 5 lbs of lean muscle just stick to diet and training dude. You’re asking questions without giving any history or stats. Start with that. nonetheless i still think you’re searching for this magic potion. Stronger than sarms but not as good as full blown test lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sarms are the closest thing you are going to get... peptides are weaker than sarms and prohormones ARE steroids... they are just designer steroids, and some show to be more toxic than other oral steroids as it is... you will get the results with sarms as long as you have quality...

doesn't exist

5-10 pounds of muscle will take years to gain. unless you just walked out of a labor camp and have muscle memory, that is an extreme situation

set a goal to gain 1-2 pounds of lean muscle mass PER YEAR. consistent training and eating in a deficit. that is how you do it.

doesn't exist

5-10 pounds of muscle will take years to gain. unless you just walked out of a labor camp and have muscle memory, that is an extreme situation

set a goal to gain 1-2 pounds of lean muscle mass PER YEAR. consistent training and eating in a deficit. that is how you do it.

Stevesmi
I’ve fasted in the past and I read your fasting handbook. So when you say 1-2 pounds/yr and a caloric deficit I’m assuming your referring to intermittent? Do you mean some weeks at a surplus followed by a deficit? Thanks

doesn't exist

Years for 5-10 lbs. of muscle? That's believable when natural, but using SARMs already is pushing past natural so I'd think there would be significant results like 1-2 lbs. of muscle a month at least.

Years for 5-10 lbs. of muscle? That's believable when natural, but using SARMs already is pushing past natural so I'd think there would be significant results like 1-2 lbs. of muscle a month at least.

1-2 pounds of muscle means 12-24 pounds of muscle in a year. Do that for 10 years and thats 120-240 pounds of muscle.

Let's say you started at 150 pounds. You would be bigger then Ronnie Coleman in 10 years.

It doesn't happen that quick man. Building muscle is a slow process. Most guys with good physiques have been training 10+ years

There is no middle ground between the 2. SARMs are pretty mild as far as side effects........most have none at all. They are a great place to start before jumping on steroids.

Exactly this - zero middle ground

so why is every dude on steroids not 300 pounds ripped by now?

doesn't work like that. our bodies aren't robots. you want to build 1-2 pounds of lean muscle mass per year.. after 10 years that is 10-20 pounds of pure muscle mass. that is fantastic results.

- - - Updated - - -

Stevesmi
I’ve fasted in the past and I read your fasting handbook. So when you say 1-2 pounds/yr and a caloric deficit I’m assuming your referring to intermittent? Do you mean some weeks at a surplus followed by a deficit? Thanks

in the book there are different strategies to use. i have implemented all of them throughout my life and still do.

the main crux is it is too easy to overeat. go to a friends BBQ/party, you will over eat. go to thanksgiving dinner you will overeat. go to a restaurant you overeat. we eat too much. the idea behind staying lean and mean is you want to eat in a deficit daily and be consistent. a 300-500 calorie deficit is fine. you can throw in different fasting protocols here and there throughout the year to reinforce things

Back
Top Bottom