Join Evolutionary Forums

esarms.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
needtobuildmuslce.com
sarms1.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Recommendations For Graying Hair?

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Recommendations For Graying Hair?

Any peptides or things that can be used to combat graying hair? Just curious.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    no..............

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dylangemelli View Post
    no..............
    Actually he's not as smart as we thought, I'm surprised he didn't recommend one of those products like N2B or N2slin.lol. Obviously my spelling could be and probably is wrong there, but you see what I'm getting at there. Sorry Dylan not trying to bash you brother. Anyway...

MT2 which is for tanning will darken your hair. Especially in some gray areas. Don't get me wrong it's not going to make all your Grey's disappear and turn black again but it definitely darkens your hair and does cover up some Grays. At least it does on me and I can't be one of a kind. Then again who am I kidding. I am one of a kind.haha. Good luck brother....

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmills View Post
    Actually he's not as smart as we thought, I'm surprised he didn't recommend one of those products like N2B or N2slin.lol. Obviously my spelling could be and probably is wrong there, but you see what I'm getting at there. Sorry Dylan not trying to bash you brother. Anyway...

MT2 which is for tanning will darken your hair. Especially in some gray areas. Don't get me wrong it's not going to make all your Grey's disappear and turn black again but it definitely darkens your hair and does cover up some Grays. At least it does on me and I can't be one of a kind. Then again who am I kidding. I am one of a kind.haha. Good luck brother....
    Okay ... do me a favor... in the last four almost five years, show me ONE thread where i promoted or recommended either of those products... good luck because you wont find one... smfh... i literally hate people like you...

mt2 wont fix gray hair whatsoever and thats just a shitty thing to recommend or imply

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dylangemelli View Post
    Okay ... do me a favor... in the last four almost five years, show me ONE thread where i promoted or recommended either of those products... good luck because you wont find one... smfh... i literally hate people like you...

mt2 wont fix gray hair whatsoever and thats just a shitty thing to recommend or imply
    Aww soft spot? Take a deep breath this is the internet. What I mean is if you say you hate someone. Then what that tells me is you really give a damn about what people who you're never going to see or meet think about you. That's a damn shame.. I guess that means you didn't find what I said funny. Therefore I apologize if that helps....

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Aww soft spot? Take a deep breath this is the internet. What I mean is if you say you hate someone. Then what that tells me is you really give a damn about what people who you're never going to see or meet think about you. That's a damn shame.. I guess that means you didn't find what I said funny. Therefore I apologize if that helps....
    I hate people that throw shade at me when its just completely false. It gets real fucking old when u deal with it for years and its just false especially considering the effort i constantly give to help people

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    i've read some things that kidney health going down the drain will speed up graying. so keep your organs healthy and you will slow it down.
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutter, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by powerup View Post
    Any peptides or things that can be used to combat graying hair? Just curious.
    Hair dye is about it.

- - - Updated - - -

Not trying to bash you but you’re being a huge douche bag.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Just to be clear - your recommendation is what... a tanning product? I see the posts that says it changes hair color. I'm calling BS on that one.

There's deffo no peptide that stops hair going grey.

You can:
    1) Cut it
    2) Dye it
    3) Wear a wig. F**k that by the way
    4) Deal with it - make it look good

And sure we support the sponsors. No matter what site you go on they ALL cost money to run. You either pay or a sponsor does.
    Last edited by Mobster; 11-05-2019 at 01:38 PM.

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Never heard of such a thing

What's wrong with gray hair?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast