Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Recommended mast dose

Puggydude

Registered
Im gonna start a 12 week test e cycle here soon at 500mg a week I want to throw some masteron in the mix but not sure on what dosage I should use, seen anything from 250mg all the way up to 750mg. Any tips on what dosage I should use. I’ll continue doing my research just figured I mine as well ask a few questions here.

The only thing to rememeber, and this depends on the individual and how much they aromatise, is that mast lowers estrogen.

So u may need less ai, or even no ai. Pending on the individual and what doses of what compounds you are running.

Just something to be mindful of

500 to 600mg is a good dose of it to see good results....but to see the aesthetic benefits you need to be lean.

Are you taking an AI? Are you prone to getting high e2 side effects? If you are high estrogen prone and you are taking an AI then you could do 600. But if you don’t really need an AI a lot..... I guess what I’m saying is be careful because a lot of mast with an AI can crash your estrogen.

Back
Top Bottom