Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Recomp cycle

KWB#82

Looking to do a recomp cycle. This would be my 4th cycle. Previous cycles:
375ml Test Cyp
400ml Test Cyp 40mg Anavar
500ml Test Cyp
Stats:
Weight:200lb
Height:5'10"
BF:14%
Ive been on TRT (dr prescribed) for 5yrs.
Any suggestions or advice is appropriated as always.

Recomp on steroids is more about your diet and training than the compounds themselves in my opinion.

Recomp, well trt dose or 250 test.

400 tren
6 weeks tbol 50 to 75mg
2 week liver break
4 weeks 50mg winstrol.
All u need is caber for the tren.

U gain, u look good... No estrogen swings.
Between blasts use ostarine 20mg.

Very side effect friendly... In my experience cause not messing with estrogen or ai.

If you've never run tren 100 eod Ace. .25 caber eod.
If sleep gets bad after several weeks drop it down a bit but keep it up the full 12 weeks.

I can't recommend this enough... I love it. My doses may vary. But test low, and non aromatising gear is awesome. Tbol also underrated.
And sides from winstrol overrated... Felt amazing on it. Just 75mg does hurt Ur knees like fuk. 50mg is alright.

Results depend on quality/dosed gear, dedication for gym, diet... Idk everyone's different.

pretty much impossible to make a recommendation when we dont even know the goal of the cycle man... how could anyone make a recommendation?

Recomp - the clue was in the topic title.

My fault. Poor description. Looking to gain strength and but not so much size. Trying to keep water retention low.

My fault. Poor description. Looking to gain strength and but not so much size. Trying to keep water retention low.

Diet is obviously the main thing to focus on here, but in saying that, I'd use Test/tren and tbol or var. Keep test low

Back
Top Bottom