Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Recomp: Ostarine Only OR Cardazol + M1-MK

Ostarine or M1-MK+Cardazol Stack?

• Total voters

beachcomber

Registered
Currently skinny-fat. 152lbs and 17%BF by calipers. I think I'm probably more like 23% according to pics you see online. Plus my pinching is probably off too. I hope that if I hit 140 then I should be lean enough to warrant use of a SARM. Typical male belly

If you only had enough money to do one or the other, go for Ostarine or Cardazol+M-1K?

My eating plan will be IF/OMAD due to work. I have 2 full time jobs, a family, a sports team to run, and in between all that I manage to exist.

Lifting will be High Intensity Training, along the lines of Ellington Darden, Drew Baye, Arthur Jones. Full body and I hope that with the addition of Ostarine or the Banned stack that I can squeeze in more than 1 session a week, and add accessory work to each session, against the original HIT guidelines.

"Cardio" will be my valet job as I run a lot and log lots of miles each shift. I get a fair amount of non-exercise related activity on a daily basis mostly so I'm not worried about that.

Goals for mass gains is 5lbs in 8-12 weeks. By the time I have the supps in hand and ready to go, I will be very close the 140lb mark.

Concerned about keeping the gains, but Dylan's video on Ostarine mentions it's easier to keep with consistent diet, exercise, etc.

Cost wise they are similar considering mini pct is recommended after ostarine use.

Background TL;DR:

I started 2019 at 193 lbs and this morning weighed in at 152 lbs for a 41 lbs loss. The bulk of the loss came in the last 4 weeks where I really focused on 5.5 days of salt water fasting and eating as much as I wanted next 1.5 days. I'll continue to fast till I reach my goal of 140 but as I drop the weight, it's getting harder to go 5+days. So I'll adjust to 3 days fast/1 day refeed. I've done this before with various protocols and am well read on the fasting subject, please no lectures to me.

My exercise has only been work, lately it's been nearly 80hr weeks. I run a lot at my second job, I'm a valet and 2-3x a week I'll wear a 20lb weight vest under my shirt. It's a nicely shaped vest, so I don't look like a suicide bomber in case you wondered. 3-4 days of the week I average 8.5 miles of steps, just at that job. At times I'm scaling 20+ stairs if I'm working at this one building we all hate.

I used to olympic lift a little and had a strong weightlifting background until a back injury from DLs revealed I had a cyst in my spine caused by a genetic disease 5 years ago. I've lost a lot of mass in the time, just trying not to re-aggravate the cyst as I nearly committed suicide from the chronic pain and medication abuse.

I've learned how to workout again/around my limitations and even sprint a lot. I have to settle for a low impact style of lifting, so don't hate on me for going mostly with original HIT methods of favoring machines over free weights. I've also had torn minscus in both knees, so the ostarine and joint healing is of interest.

well, your not going to gain 5 lbs with the the m1 mk stack, at least not likely but you could burn more fat... i would go with mk2866 and cardazol together... which you can get in a bundle on the site...

bro i would add cardazol and m1mk...they work in synergy with osta...great results

Your kinda going back and worth here so I am not quite sure what your current goals are?
First you mention about hitting certain body weight but after that you start talking about bulking. So which one is it?

well, your not going to gain 5 lbs with the the m1 mk stack, at least not likely but you could burn more fat... i would go with mk2866 and cardazol together... which you can get in a bundle on the site...
This is what I'd recommend as well

Back
Top Bottom