Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Recomping basics

jibodul

Here are my stats and setup
5’10’’ 193 pounds 16% body fat, 44 years old
I’ve got several steroids in mind. Trenbolone, masteron, and proviron
What are the best ways to recomp and what are the basics to doing it?

recomping is very hard to pull off in bodybuilding, its easy for someone who is yoyo'ing their physique between offseason and in season, but hard for someone who has been chubby their entire life. having said that 16% body fat is too high for tren. you need to cut down first then use the tren

once you are ready then run it like this:

tren 250
mast 400
proviron 25 per day

recomp all comes down to diet... figuring out YOUR body and how to manipulate it properly on caloric intake combined with the right compounds where you find the ability to still gain size while eating in a deficit, which can totally be done, but it takes time to figure it out for each person... tren obviously is the best for this but not for everyone... you can recomp with damn near anything but figuring out the diet part of it is the main thing that takes time

300mgs trenbolone
200mgs masteron
50mgs proviron
7caps n2guard
try that with cardarine gw 20mgs

bro tren shoujld be base of all cycles #1 rule

1000mgs each

[FONT=&quot]Dylan has you completely covered on this! For the best quality sarms make sure to check out Umbrella Labs or Sarms4Sale! [/FONT]

Tren is best for recomping but you will want to cut down a bit first to keep side effects down. It really comes down to perfecting your diet. Instead, you could also just do a pure cut first, get yourself lean, and then run something to help add lean mass.

Back
Top Bottom