Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

recomping with sarms?

huffpuff

Registered
is it true that you can recomp with sarms? nelson montana was bashing them on one of the forums and saying they are no good for recomping and people should stick with just steroids. I have 2 ideas for recomp:

1. Using ostarine along with GW
2. using nutrobal with GW

which is better?

- - - Updated - - -

I am going with #1 osta with gw or at least thinking about it as the better option.

my suggestion is try them. sarms def work. a lot of guys bash them but they've never ran them or legit sarms. and also they are used to running tons of steroids so they don't appreciate what sarms are all about. i find steroids beneficial and i find sarms beneficial for certain sitautions. but steroids can also suck due to the sides.

Both would be decent but I think Ostarine with GW would be better. You don't have the issue of dealing with the hunger increase on Nutrobal. Ostarine will help you maintain your muscle mass too while you are cutting.

Honestly I've never run gear only sarms and from someone who never ran anything before sarms are pretty powerful and amazing at what they do, I've had guys think i was on stuff with the progression I've made in 5 months with both my sarms stacks, I have a thread with a link 2 my progress photos, truly for someone who wants 2 dive into the world of ped use you absolutely can accomplish beautiful things with sarms, are they as potent as gear absolutely not do they come with less pct less time recovering and results you can keep when coming off 2 a certain degree absolutely. I would definitely give sarms a try, I was a believer after running a mild stack for my first stack and now running Rad Lgd and S4 yeah they work.

of course you can recomp with sarms... ive been designing these types of cycles for people for a decade... you most certainly can do that.. there's so many different recomp cycles i can design...

dylan is the man for this, he got custom SARM layouts for every goal

Back
Top Bottom