Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Recomping on tbol

CArutt

Registered
I'm 1.8 m tall, 180 lb. 13% body fat
I wrote another thread but not sure it went through so trying again
I want to recomp I want to cut down some fat and also build some muscle and I want to do a simple 8-week cycle. What do you think about running tbol turinabol at 100mg a day along with liver support? Can i reach my goals?

Steroids are growth drugs. No need for them if you want to lose fat. 100mgs is five times more tha i ever took. At your age you can make great gains witout them. But if you use them, use N2GUARD. Don't even ask another question until you order some.

thats way too much and way too long... 6 weeks is the max you should go on it and 60 mg is the max but you can easily get very nice results with 40 mg... you dont even need steroids for your goals... sarms would be a much better option for you...

That is quite excessive sir. As Dylan said, sarms would sound to me like a much better option. Have you considered them?

I want to recomp I want to cut down some fat and also build some muscle and I want to do a simple 8-week cycle. What do you think about running tbol turinabol at 100mg a day along with liver support? Can i reach my goals?

100mgs of Tbol? that seems too much but you can get your goals I guess with 100mgs daily of almost any oral.

8 week oral cycle for recomp try this instead.

30mgs Turinabol Tbol ED
50mgs Anavar ED
7 capsule N2guard ED
2 capsules Ostazol ED preworkout

Steroids are growth drugs. No need for them if you want to lose fat. 100mgs is five times more tha i ever took. At your age you can make great gains witout them. But if you use them, use N2GUARD. Don't even ask another question until you order some.

bro whaaat? of course steroids good for cut

I don't know anyone who make gains on tbol only cycle, everyone who tried it says it's garbage. it's just a waste of money

That'll depend on your diet etc. Not just on which drug you chose

What's with the "don't run without test" thinking? There's absolutely no justification whatsoever for it.

That’s an extremely high does like the guys are saying.

What's with the "don't run without test" thinking? There's absolutely no justification whatsoever for it.
with 100mg of tbol He will def be shut down, his test level will go to girls level in one week. Research has shown even anavar at 20mg can shut you down in 2weeks

with 100mg of tbol He will def be shut down, his test level will go to girls level in one week. Research has shown even anavar at 20mg can shut you down in 2weeks

Even with test your own production shuts down. (Well, technically is suppressed). So what's the difference? All steroids contain androgens.

Back
Top Bottom