Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Recovery after 14 week cycle

പറിവീർ സിംഗ്;1258273 said:
I pinned 150 mg/w on starting. But I didn't feel real tren.... After two weeks I started pinning 100 mg eod. Still no change...I bought another brand tren(alphapharma).I used 5 ampules from that.But no tren-like effect was felt.I was able to sleep for 10 hours strait...
I understand that it is very difficult to get original tren here, Otherwise I am a no responder of tren.
Everything I said is 100% true sir
Not feeling anything. How do u know what itll feel like being on tren anyway? Its just like any other steriod. I did t feel bo different and slept like a baby tren too and guess what I had too grade tren and products. Everyone's different. Make sure to pct. Take care

പറിവീർ സിംഗ്;1258273 said:
I pinned 150 mg/w on starting. But I didn't feel real tren.... After two weeks I started pinning 100 mg eod. Still no change...I bought another brand tren(alphapharma).I used 5 ampules from that.But no tren-like effect was felt.I was able to sleep for 10 hours strait...
I understand that it is very difficult to get original tren here, Otherwise I am a no responder of tren.
Everything I said is 100% true sir

What about what you seem to be suggesting - suppressed but about to go right into another cycle?

Back
Top Bottom