Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Recovery of natural testosterone - PROBLEM

Gheist

Registered
Hey everybody, I've a problem with this:

I took the following cycle:

Week 1 - 6 Dbol 40 mg/day, test e 250mg each 3 days and deca 200 mg once a week.
Week 7 Test e 250mg each 3 days and deca 200 mg once a week (I stopped in week 7 due to the side effects of the cycle)

PCT _ Week 10 - 13 PCT (Clomid + Nolvadex) Day 1 clomid 250 mg + nolvadex 60 mg, following 10 days clomid 100 mg + nolvadex 40 mg, following 10 days clomid 50 mg nolvadex 20 mg.

I've kept 15 lbs of muscle gains.

I've just done a blood test one day after finishing the post cycle, and I've 135 ng/ml of testosterone in blood; the normal range is between 280 and 1,100 ng/ml. Is it normal that my testosterone levels are still low just after finishing the post cycle? Do I have to wait even a little after the post cycle to recover my normal testosterone levels? Thank you very much.

If I am reading this correctly, you only ran a 3 week PCT. This is not sufficient for recovery from an AAS cycle, and 6 week PCT is generally recommended here. I ran a 4 week PCT once, and came out of it very flat for a few weeks after. Even when running a full 6 week PCT it can take a few weeks after PCT to fully recover. I would recommend you run 3 more weeks of PCT personally, and then wait 3 or 4 weeks after that to get bloodwork.

If I am reading this correctly, you only ran a 3 week PCT. This is not sufficient for recovery from an AAS cycle, and 6 week PCT is generally recommended here. I ran a 4 week PCT once, and came out of it very flat for a few weeks after. Even when running a full 6 week PCT it can take a few weeks after PCT to fully recover. I would recommend you run 3 more weeks of PCT personally, and then wait 3 or 4 weeks after that to get bloodwork.

Thank you very much, and... with what dose do I continue the next 3 weeks? thank you

I'd say run 25mg clomid and 20mg nolva every day for another 3 weeks, but Dylan may have some better advice for you if you hang tight for a bit.

Hey everybody, I've a problem with this:

I took the following cycle:

Week 1 - 6 Dbol 40 mg/day, test e 250mg each 3 days and deca 200 mg once a week.
Week 7 Test e 250mg each 3 days and deca 200 mg once a week (I stopped in week 7 due to the side effects of the cycle)

PCT _ Week 10 - 13 PCT (Clomid + Nolvadex) Day 1 clomid 250 mg + nolvadex 60 mg, following 10 days clomid 100 mg + nolvadex 40 mg, following 10 days clomid 50 mg nolvadex 20 mg.

I've kept 15 lbs of muscle gains.

I've just done a blood test one day after finishing the post cycle, and I've 135 ng/ml of testosterone in blood; the normal range is between 280 and 1,100 ng/ml. Is it normal that my testosterone levels are still low just after finishing the post cycle? Do I have to wait even a little after the post cycle to recover my normal testosterone levels? Thank you very much.

I would leave it a little longer before testing bloods.

Back
Top Bottom