bannednutrition.com

Thread: Recovery Time - NPP/Proviron cycle

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Recovery Time - NPP/Proviron cycle

Hey Guys,

Quick questions for the guys that know their drugs well, etc.

I'm just in my new "Lean Bulk" phase of my 16 week cycle, which is divided up in 4 phases. Right now, I'm in the first part of the "Power" phase and and I have a few unexpected things going on..

1 - First, I've been sensing lots of soreness from Legs (especially)... like not just the one time wow that was a great workout, but rather i'm on week 4 now of my cycle (250-300mg NPP/week + Proviron 50mg/day)... but Is all this muscle soreness normal ?? With all the research I've done, I was sure NPP would have been even more powerful than Test or maybe Tren...?! Recovery wise! And soreness would have been almost unknown..?!

2 - Also.. POST INJECTION PAIN! When I shoot in my glutes, its fine, no pain at all. Pretty smooth. But when I inject in my quads... every time, I get the same pain that an old Test Prop use to give me from Mexico... Leg is num for days and can barely walk on it... Again is this typical with NPP ??

3 - ACNE!! Man, Acne has really been unexpected with NPP... I've always been told/known that Test is the main drug that causes Acne, but NPP has been making me break out all over my shoulders specifically.. upper traps also, and chest actually.....
    Again, is this NORMAL??

First time using NPP, Normally I stick to a leaner physique being a fellow competitor... but I made sure everything was in order:
    - I increased my calories 300-500 above maintenance (Help recovery of any muscle soreness + plus growth)
    - Also making I've been making sure to Increase my weights as much as possible as I am pushing harder to see results.

Just want to discern/know if the gear is poor quality or low dosed maybe?!?

Any help would be very appreciated! Cuz I'm almost thinking of dropping the cycle.. :/

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    no NPP should not give you a lot of those problems. who was your source?
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker and cutting/fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    What was the source of your gear?

NPP should cause pretty much no PIP. Are you just running NPP and proviron? No test base?

The acne might be due to high estrogen/prolactin levels. Are you running an AI like aromasin to keep estrogen levels in the low-normal range and an anti-prolactin drug like cabergoline to keep prolactin levels in the low-normal range?

Your recover should be awesome if you are eating 300-500 calories above maintenance and are using steroids. Your symptoms seem really odd to me.

This is a source board so you can openly discuss sources. What source did you use for your gear?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    1) Confuses me. Why would any form of test stop muscle soreness?

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

Growing Moderator Masonic Bodybuilder's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    If you are increasing weight too fast I could see that causing additional muscle soreness.

The PIP can be due to a few different factors including low quality gear or just the way it is brewed (BA, BB). Could also be your injection technique. If you have no pain when hitting glutes then maybe quads are not good for you. Or try a different spot on your leg.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stevesmi View Post
    no NPP should not give you a lot of those problems. who was your source?
    Ok, thanks for the feedback. My Source is AdvanceElite Labs... They have one of the top ratings on **********************

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by muskate View Post
    What was the source of your gear?

NPP should cause pretty much no PIP. Are you just running NPP and proviron? No test base?

The acne might be due to high estrogen/prolactin levels. Are you running an AI like aromasin to keep estrogen levels in the low-normal range and an anti-prolactin drug like cabergoline to keep prolactin levels in the low-normal range?

Your recover should be awesome if you are eating 300-500 calories above maintenance and are using steroids. Your symptoms seem really odd to me.

This is a source board so you can openly discuss sources. What source did you use for your gear?
    Hey bro, thanks a ton for your input! I appreciate it!

No, I chose not to run test for 2 reasons..

1) I am very sensitive to Test.. I dont know why, but between all the anabolics I've run. (Tren, Test, Mast, Proviron, Var, Tbol, and Winny) Test is the only one. (everytime) that gets me gyno sensitive.. even while running Anastrozole EOD.

2) Is also because I like to reference "Old School" bodybuilding cycles... I find that people nowadays just take way to many mg or grams of anabolics that is just necessary to get the results. ... So I have the BIG book of "ANABOLICS 2005" written by William Llewellyn that advises that exact stack for beginners-Intermediate cycle users. It's a lean bulk cycle as it is called.

Yeah I agree with you muskate, I ordered some Pramipexil and I've just began using it.. and it really did slow acne down. Not gone but Prolactin I believe is under control, or better at least!

Ok, thanks for letting me know guys.. I wasnt sure if that source is confidential .. cuz some forums rebuke the heck out of it etc. But my source is Advance Elite Labs... It seems to be USA domestic and on ***************** site It is very highly voted. Probably the number 1 in reviews.. ?!
    Anyone ever hear of it?

Ohh Also, I noticed your from Canada... I was in the US but im back in Canada now for a while. Do you know of any good sources here? I've read alot about Muscle-gear but it is very contradictory... I've read reviews for hours.. and I hear amazing things and I hear counterfit counterfit etc.

Again, any and all help is appreciated! Honestly, guys thanks in advance!

Cheers

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by AestheticsFit View Post
    Hey bro, thanks a ton for your input! I appreciate it!

No, I chose not to run test for 2 reasons..

1) I am very sensitive to Test.. I dont know why, but between all the anabolics I've run. (Tren, Test, Mast, Proviron, Var, Tbol, and Winny) Test is the only one. (everytime) that gets me gyno sensitive.. even while running Anastrozole EOD.

2) Is also because I like to reference "Old School" bodybuilding cycles... I find that people nowadays just take way to many mg or grams of anabolics that is just necessary to get the results. ... So I have the BIG book of "ANABOLICS 2005" written by William Llewellyn that advises that exact stack for beginners-Intermediate cycle users. It's a lean bulk cycle as it is called.

Yeah I agree with you muskate, I ordered some Pramipexil and I've just began using it.. and it really did slow acne down. Not gone but Prolactin I believe is under control, or better at least!

Ok, thanks for letting me know guys.. I wasnt sure if that source is confidential .. cuz some forums rebuke the heck out of it etc. But my source is Advance Elite Labs... It seems to be USA domestic and on ***************** site It is very highly voted. Probably the number 1 in reviews.. ?!
    Anyone ever hear of it?

Ohh Also, I noticed your from Canada... I was in the US but im back in Canada now for a while. Do you know of any good sources here? I've read alot about Muscle-gear but it is very contradictory... I've read reviews for hours.. and I hear amazing things and I hear counterfit counterfit etc.

Again, any and all help is appreciated! Honestly, guys thanks in advance!

Cheers
    I would be more then happy to help you out with a source. Send me an email (link is in my signature). There is a very good Canadian domestic source I can refer you to.