Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Red meat

meathead2019

Veteran Member
EVO V.I.P.
Just how bad is it for your health to eat at least 1 pound of red meat daily and is it common for this to cause digestive issues?

https://www.evolutionary.org/forums...f-bad-us-i-answer-question-science-85863.html

I already posted about this one.

here it is again:

Another question I get a lot from guys on forums is about red meat. People aren't sure if red meat is good for us or bad for us and honestly I don't blame people for being confused because the story keeps being told by people with agendas. On one end you have the animal rights people (full disclosure I donate money to many animal organizations and consider myself an animal rights person who loves animals including fostering them for years) who say meat is horrible for you 100% and on the other you have the very powerful farming lobby (full disclosure I support ethetical farmers and despise factory corporate farmers) who say meat is great for you 100%

the answer is actually quite simple here and i will prove it to you with studies and being completely unbiased

for my vegetarian friends you can take a look at India where most people obviously do not consume any red meat at all, and there is a growing obesity and heart disease issue there due to the rapid rise in eating out (a growing middle class will do that) and also many are too lazy to cook their own whole foods so they eat processed shit just like most Americans. same trend is happening in China due to similar changes and will continue getting worse over the next 50 years. in fact China is almost caught up to Americans when it comes to diabetes! more middle class= more poor food choices. so to blame red meat for this is ridiculous

the truth is red meat CAN BE perfectly healthy IF and ONLY IF you are picking the right beef and prepping it right. that means pastured grass fed. the reason is simple, cows that are not grassfed are given corn and grain which is junk food for them. they do this to fatten up the cows before slaughter to make more $$$ and it is perfectly legal to do. the other problem is those cows given junk food end up with major health problems especially gut problems, same concept as you giving your kid candy daily, they will end up sick too. so then they are slammed with anti biotics to fix that. so not only is that junkie diet carrying over to the food you are consuming yourself, but so are those anti biotics.

on the flip side grassfed cows are out in the sun absorbing all the vitamin and minerals from the grass and the fresh air/sun. this will result in meat that is rich in omega 3. in fact, grassfed cows have 5X more omega 3 in their meat then corn fed cows who have more omega 6's. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/20807460/ if you follow my writings you already know that 95% of you are already omega 3 deficient. Another benefit is grassfed beef has twice more CLA as grain fed beef which means you get a double boost of good fats in your diet which will help with joints, tendons and injuries. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/20219103/

grassfed beef also contains things like vitamin A, E, and antioxidants. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/20219103/

another things that makes grassfed beef healthy and not bad for you is HOW YOU COOK IT

if you overcook meat or charr it then it becomes carcinogenic
if you cook meat with refined oils then you are just adding harmful omega 6 oils that are not natural

so add unrefined cold pressed coconut, salt and pepper to GRASSFED beef and it is healthy. otherwise no it won't be healthy

"steve, do you eat red meat yourself?" YES i do! i eat red meat usually once or twice a week unless its a week I am fasting of course. but I eat the type of red meat i am telling you to buy and i prep it properly
I also consume bone marrow from the animal by making bone broth from the bones. this is the #1 way to get collagen which has countless health benefits

the final tip is eating red meat ONCE A DAY ONLY in 1 sitting, not spred out throughout the day. i usually get a lot of confused looks when i tell people this "but steve what difference does it make if i eat the whole steak in 1 sitting or split it up in 5 sittings? its the same calories!!" lol, okay let me explain this one like this. our ancestors for 2.5M years would find a carcass or kill an animal to eat right? so did they leave it there to rot and pick at it every 2 hours during the day or did they eat the entire things at once before it spoiled? remember fridgeraters weren't invented until the 1900's so they didn't have the option to put leftovers in the fridge. either you ate what you found or another animal came by and ate it for you (and maybe you along with it) so FEAST OR FAMINE. so you get red meat 1 meal a day that is it. you don't get it 5x a day, so feast away once a day on red meat on a day you eat it.

and finally do we need red meat in our diet? no you do not. many people in the world eat 0 red meat at all and live to 100. in fact in the blue zones they don't eat red meat at all. if you don't want to eat red meat you are in no way obligated to eat it, but if you do want to eat it you must do it the right way or you are wasting the benefits

hope this helps next time you are at a BBQ and this discussion comes up.

Just how bad is it for your health to eat at least 1 pound of red meat daily and is it common for this to cause digestive issues?

I eat red meat all the time.

meathead2019 are you ever going to post a LOG journal for us? or you just going to ignore us?

Red meat is fine in moderation, which goes for pretty much every fucking food you can consume on the planet

https://www.evolutionary.org/forums...f-bad-us-i-answer-question-science-85863.html

I already posted about this one.

here it is again:

Another question I get a lot from guys on forums is about red meat. People aren't sure if red meat is good for us or bad for us and honestly I don't blame people for being confused because the story keeps being told by people with agendas. On one end you have the animal rights people (full disclosure I donate money to many animal organizations and consider myself an animal rights person who loves animals including fostering them for years) who say meat is horrible for you 100% and on the other you have the very powerful farming lobby (full disclosure I support ethetical farmers and despise factory corporate farmers) who say meat is great for you 100%

the answer is actually quite simple here and i will prove it to you with studies and being completely unbiased

for my vegetarian friends you can take a look at India where most people obviously do not consume any red meat at all, and there is a growing obesity and heart disease issue there due to the rapid rise in eating out (a growing middle class will do that) and also many are too lazy to cook their own whole foods so they eat processed shit just like most Americans. same trend is happening in China due to similar changes and will continue getting worse over the next 50 years. in fact China is almost caught up to Americans when it comes to diabetes! more middle class= more poor food choices. so to blame red meat for this is ridiculous

the truth is red meat CAN BE perfectly healthy IF and ONLY IF you are picking the right beef and prepping it right. that means pastured grass fed. the reason is simple, cows that are not grassfed are given corn and grain which is junk food for them. they do this to fatten up the cows before slaughter to make more $$$ and it is perfectly legal to do. the other problem is those cows given junk food end up with major health problems especially gut problems, same concept as you giving your kid candy daily, they will end up sick too. so then they are slammed with anti biotics to fix that. so not only is that junkie diet carrying over to the food you are consuming yourself, but so are those anti biotics.

on the flip side grassfed cows are out in the sun absorbing all the vitamin and minerals from the grass and the fresh air/sun. this will result in meat that is rich in omega 3. in fact, grassfed cows have 5X more omega 3 in their meat then corn fed cows who have more omega 6's. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/20807460/ if you follow my writings you already know that 95% of you are already omega 3 deficient. Another benefit is grassfed beef has twice more CLA as grain fed beef which means you get a double boost of good fats in your diet which will help with joints, tendons and injuries. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/20219103/

grassfed beef also contains things like vitamin A, E, and antioxidants. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/20219103/

another things that makes grassfed beef healthy and not bad for you is HOW YOU COOK IT

if you overcook meat or charr it then it becomes carcinogenic
if you cook meat with refined oils then you are just adding harmful omega 6 oils that are not natural

so add unrefined cold pressed coconut, salt and pepper to GRASSFED beef and it is healthy. otherwise no it won't be healthy

"steve, do you eat red meat yourself?" YES i do! i eat red meat usually once or twice a week unless its a week I am fasting of course. but I eat the type of red meat i am telling you to buy and i prep it properly
I also consume bone marrow from the animal by making bone broth from the bones. this is the #1 way to get collagen which has countless health benefits

the final tip is eating red meat ONCE A DAY ONLY in 1 sitting, not spred out throughout the day. i usually get a lot of confused looks when i tell people this "but steve what difference does it make if i eat the whole steak in 1 sitting or split it up in 5 sittings? its the same calories!!" lol, okay let me explain this one like this. our ancestors for 2.5M years would find a carcass or kill an animal to eat right? so did they leave it there to rot and pick at it every 2 hours during the day or did they eat the entire things at once before it spoiled? remember fridgeraters weren't invented until the 1900's so they didn't have the option to put leftovers in the fridge. either you ate what you found or another animal came by and ate it for you (and maybe you along with it) so FEAST OR FAMINE. so you get red meat 1 meal a day that is it. you don't get it 5x a day, so feast away once a day on red meat on a day you eat it.

and finally do we need red meat in our diet? no you do not. many people in the world eat 0 red meat at all and live to 100. in fact in the blue zones they don't eat red meat at all. if you don't want to eat red meat you are in no way obligated to eat it, but if you do want to eat it you must do it the right way or you are wasting the benefits

hope this helps next time you are at a BBQ and this discussion comes up.

Freeking awesome information. I’m certainly going to read up more about this. The more you look into subjects like this the more you realize it’s just plain bad for you and convenience comes with a price.

I love red meat...make you grow bro

Back
Top Bottom