Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Regarding perfect pct fck up

revin890

Registered
Hey everybody so I think i kinda messed up with the perfect pct, my fault for not reading into it properly but when it said pre pct i thought it meant during the last 2 weeks of your cycle, which i did. Tommorow will be my end of the second week of cardarine 20mg and hc generate, and 3 days after my last injection of test prop 100mg/cc e2d, what should i continue? should i start clomid and novaldex ? or just wait another 2 weeks and consider it it as my second week even tho its 4 altogether?

Another question, can i up my cardarine dose for better performance, or will that cause a slight shut down during my pct?

Thanks,
Revin

just continue pct. remember steroid esters linger half life X5

a lot of guys make the mistake of thinking once they stop taking steroids magically it is out of their system

also cardarine is completely safe to use during pct, it is non hormonal.. however no reason to ever exceed 20mg a day

You really didn't screw anything up. You sort of kick started your PCT with hcgenerate and cardarine. No harm done. Just run the perfect PCT as if you didn't mess anything up. Run the cardarine and HCGenerate another 2 weeks and on week 3, start the rest of the PCT drugs.

Cardarine is not a hormone or a stimulant. It won't effect testosterone production in any way. You could up your dosage and it won't hurt you or anything like that but it would be a waste of money. If you are using the recommended dosage of 20mg/day, there is no need to use a dosage past that.

Just continue like you started. Do not worry too much.

If you were running test prop in your cycle, then your perfect PCT should have started in 3 days after the last injection instead of 2 weeks.

Back
Top Bottom