Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The relationship between testosterone levels and hair loss:New video by Dylan Gemelli

so basicaly if you take 2.5 mg dutasteride ( which inhibit 98 % of DHT ) while on cycle or TRT ; it is impossible to lose your hair ?

so basicaly if you take 2.5 mg dutasteride ( which inhibit 98 % of DHT ) while on cycle or TRT ; it is impossible to lose your hair ?

Impossible?? If only.

it will help keep your hair no doubt but goodbye dick

a question i was wondering , is does the side effect of DHT blocker such as fina occurs between of the low DHT or because of the raise of estradiol which occurs with those meds ?

a question i was wondering , is does the side effect of DHT blocker such as fina occurs between of the low DHT or because of the raise of estradiol which occurs with those meds ?

I'm unsure. But even if we know should you use it?

DHT is our sex hormone

high estrogen combined with high test does not lower libido. but high estrogen with low test will.

there is no connection. you shut down DHT you screw your dick

I never understand why many guys are quick to jump on finesteride when their labs come back showing mid-range DHT levels. They want to save their hair i get that part but if levels are normal i just dont see anything good coming from that.

VERY few steroid users get blood work done period. It's scary to think about but I would say only 5% of steroid users are getting blood work done regularly.

I find this impossible to believe I mean I believe you but i dont understand how thats possible. I think a good plan is lite-labs E6W like Total Test/Estrogen/hematocrit since those are what would keep me up at night and then complete labs every 12.

Most guys are getting steroids from their buddy at the gym. They don't even know what they are taking half the time. Their buddy just gives them some pills in a ziplock bag.

I train people for a living. I get at least 10 emails a day from people experiencing side effects asking for help. When I start to ask questions like - What are you taking? dosages?
They can't even answer me because they have no idea

Most guys are getting steroids from their buddy at the gym. They don't even know what they are taking half the time. Their buddy just gives them some pills in a ziplock bag.

I train people for a living. I get at least 10 emails a day from people experiencing side effects asking for help. When I start to ask questions like - What are you taking? dosages?
They can't even answer me because they have no idea

Not helped by a LOT using 'I'm on 2ml' vs actually actually stating the mg per ml.

And the hair thing is, for me, kinda stupid. It's like there's a overly strong connection to their self-image tied up in their hair. Now unless they're a model for shampoo company or real lucky with ladies based almost purely on the strands covering their skull I don't get it. When, as per some posts, guys ask about the chance of it affecting them and replies, including mine, say 'just look at your kin'. If your dad, uncle and brothers are chrome domes then there's a pretty good chance you'll be going that way too. Heck, ask the female side too. There's an awful lot more wig wearing women than we think.

Now, if there's a LOT of male pattern baldness in your family, then I'd say taking roids is just asking for the hair to be kissed goodbye. Add to that the potential side effects from drugs helping you to keep your hair where it is are often harsher than the roids they're taking... well. What's REALLY crazy, is I'm fairly sure guys are way more likely to be concerned over their dick not working vs losing hair (which in most cases they'd have lost anyway).

On the topic we see a LOT of top pros with shaven heads. This gave, for some years, an idea that roids made you bald. Yet we can also find off season photos of Ronnie Coleman, Phil Heath and others with hair. Remember these guys are genetic freaks. That includes keeping their hair on gear. If these drugs fuck with your dick too someone needs to tell Ronnie Coleman. Is it 7 kids he has??

Back
Top Bottom