Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Reliablexpharmacy needs prescription? Clomid and hcg

JCDenton

Registered
Hey, just joined the forum.
So I have a low t and my idiot doctor gave me t a year ago, felt awful so I stopped. I’ve been asking about him Giving me hcg or clomid or both but he refuses to for some idiotic reason. T is worse, especially by itself and I was given that. Anyway, I want to order it from reliablexpharmacy
100mg clomid 30
And 10,000 iu hcg of FERTIGYN and one of SIFASI-HP
Would order two of the same but it’s not allowing me to add 2 because above a 90 days supply even thighs i can add a 3 10,000 order, I just want 20,000 not 30.
Will they ship this out with a prescription?
I’ve heard that they will just write you a prescription and ship it out.
Also, how about customs?
Thanks.

Hey, just joined the forum.
So I have a low t and my idiot doctor gave me t a year ago, felt awful so I stopped. I’ve been asking about him Giving me hcg or clomid or both but he refuses to for some idiotic reason. T is worse, especially by itself and I was given that. Anyway, I want to order it from reliablexpharmacy
100mg clomid 30
And 10,000 iu hcg of FERTIGYN and one of SIFASI-HP
Would order two of the same but it’s not allowing me to add 2 because above a 90 days supply even thighs i can add a 3 10,000 order, I just want 20,000 not 30.
Will they ship this out with a prescription?
I’ve heard that they will just write you a prescription and ship it out.
Also, how about customs?
Thanks.

I'm confused about this post. You had low T, the doc prescribed T and you took it and felt horrible? Then you stopped? Can you be a little clearer in what you're asking, please?

I'm confused about this post. You had low T, the doc prescribed T and you took it and felt horrible? Then you stopped? Can you be a little clearer in what you're asking, please?
Yes I felt terrible. I want hcg and clomid, does reliablexpharmacy actually need a prescription from a doctor?

umm why dont you just look yourself on the website dude... i mean, it would take you all of 20 seconds, which i just did, added to cart etc... why is that so difficult to do ?

I agree with Dylan. If you can check out and buy it all and they don’t ask for a script...chances are you don’t need one. You will only need a script for shit you are getting from a pharmacy in North America or Western Europe. Pretty much anywhere else you can buy this stuff OTC

umm why dont you just look yourself on the website dude... i mean, it would take you all of 20 seconds, which i just did, added to cart etc... why is that so difficult to do ?

I did and in the faq they state that prescriptions are required and they even have a fax option to send the prescription before you order.
People on other forums have said that you really don’t need a prescription and that they just make one, but I don’t see where it says that anywhere and the post I’m talking about are 6 months old.

Only a doctor can write you a prescription. Sounds like a major scam to me.

Be VERY careful. A lot of these online pharmacy websites are fronts to get your credit card info.

Only a doctor can write you a prescription. Sounds like a major scam to me.

Be VERY careful. A lot of these online pharmacy websites are fronts to get your credit card info.

I thought at first as well but from reading in forums it seems to be legitimate and that they’re sctually sending out hcg. Hcg aren’t steroids or narcotics, so I guess the government cares less. If that was also the case why would they request a prescription on their site?
I’m just looking to get more info on them, from people that have used them.

Still would like to know about reliablexpharmacy.

So go try and make an order. If it goes through without a script you'll have an answer.

click the PSL banner at the top of the page.. they have everything you are looking for and more.

that company you are using is an indian pharmacy.. after you use them you will need to change your phone number because you will get some indian telemarketer calling you 5X a day trying to sell you more shit. and next thing you know your credit card will be charged bogus charges. don't trust those people with your information

"I don't want to use the sites you tell me about but I want you to help me with the site I wanna use"...
This is a weird request as I see it. If you have a script, go to a pharmacy, if you don't have a script, then buy from a steroid web site, not some shady online pharmacy that someone on some forum recommended 6 months ago.
People here buy this stuff all the time and use reliable and confirmed sources, and yet you want to order from some basement lab in India... Think about it.

"I don't want to use the sites you tell me about but I want you to help me with the site I wanna use"...
This is a weird request as I see it. If you have a script, go to a pharmacy, if you don't have a script, then buy from a steroid web site, not some shady online pharmacy that someone on some forum recommended 6 months ago.
People here buy this stuff all the time and use reliable and confirmed sources, and yet you want to order from some basement lab in India... Think about it.

Well put, Chemically E.

Back
Top Bottom