sarms1.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Request Help - Stacking LGD + RAD 140 + GW

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I'm going to disagree with the guys which I rarely do. ...

Your health is in bad shape. 40%bf, diabetic, etc. I'm not being mean, I'm being real.

This is s real concern. ...your first priority should be getting your diet in order. Instead of spending money in sarms etc. ...spend it on a good diet coach. I know a really good one. He will help you focus on eating what is right for you. It may take a few months or more. ...but this is what you need.

Your metabolism needs a boost and you need to learn how and what to eat.

Lemme know of you want any more info on a good coach that will definitely help you.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Hey folks, I am new to this site and searching for and feedback to my question.. Just turned 50, I have worked out all my life but starting to put on a few pounds, etc... Hired a Trainer for the first time in my life and wants me to run the following:

Liquid - LGD 4033 AND RAD 140... Simple 5 week cycle... first week going 5mg/daily on LGD and 10mg/Daily on RAD. This cycle will peek week three with 10MG/Daily on LGD and 20mg/daily on RAD... Pyramid down from there...

My question is what are he side effects if any? At my age, you start asking yourself those questions... Also, what gains can I expect understanding I will train hard and clean up the diet... I apologize up front if these are stupid questions, I have not cycled anything since the 80's and that was a lot different than what this is now.... Thanks in advance for any feedback, I really appreciate it...

- - - Updated - - -

Hey folks, I am new to this site and searching for and feedback to my question.. Just turned 50, I have worked out all my life but starting to put on a few pounds, etc... Hired a Trainer for the first time in my life and wants me to run the following:

Liquid - LGD 4033 AND RAD 140... Simple 5 week cycle... first week going 5mg/daily on LGD and 10mg/Daily on RAD. This cycle will peek week three with 10MG/Daily on LGD and 20mg/daily on RAD... Pyramid down from there...

My question is what are he side effects if any? At my age, you start asking yourself those questions... Also, what gains can I expect understanding I will train hard and clean up the diet... I apologize up front if these are stupid questions, I have not cycled anything since the 80's and that was a lot different than what this is now.... Thanks in advance for any feedback, I really appreciate it...

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    You've just started working out and your trainer wants you to go on drugs?

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    you are wise to not just listen to what your trainer wants you to do. go on our forum and read the articles on these compounds

also keep in mind that sarm's are highly faked so your trainer might not know where to find them or be trying to just sell you some

the thing with trainers is they are desperate to get you results, so they will be quick to put you on PED's because they have no clue how to get you in shape via diet/training
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutter, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Growing Moderator Masonic Bodybuilder's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    The key will really be cleaning up the diet. The results will come when that is consistent.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    You don't need drugs. The fact your trainer is pushing drugs on you just goes to show you that he doesn't know what he's doing. Anyone can get results when they are juiced to the gills.

All you need to do is clean up your diet, train hard, minimize stress, sleep 8 hours per night etc.

Fire your trainer. He does not have your best intentions in mind. The drug cycle he recommended you is also full of mistakes and a horrible cycle lay out.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12